Pilot refuses to fly fat lady, sets off flight fracas

Old October 25th, 2003, 01:10 AM
Lady Veteran

Default Pilot refuses to fly fat lady, sets off flight fracas

On Fri, 24 Oct 2003 21:15:55 +0100, qv wrote:

CAIRO, Oct 24 (AFP) - An EgyptAir pilot refused to take off
Friday because
he said one of the plane's passengers was too fat, an airport source
said.
The pilot feared the flight to Dubai would trigger medical
problems in the
female passenger, whose identity and weight were not disclosed.
The woman's daughter, who was with her on the plane, demanded a
doctor be
called in, the source said, adding that an airport physician
confirmed the woman was in good health and could fly without risk.
The pilot continued to protest, to the rage of many passengers,
five of
whom canceled their flights.
He was eventually obliged to take off after a three hour delay,
the hapless
woman still on board.

Hmm. You mean Marty got a job and didn't tell his parole officer?

LV

Remove "intel" from address to reply

Lady Veteran
- -----------------------------------
"I rode a tank and held a general's rank
when the blitzkrieg raged and the bodies stank..."
- -Rolling Stones, Sympathy for the Devil
- ------------------------------------------------
Support bacteria - they're the only culture
some people have." -Stephen Wright
He who thinks by the inch and talks by the
yard deserves to be kicked by the foot.
- Anonymous
Ridicule of fat people is never acceptable.
Those who insist on doing this are living
examples of that old Chinese proverb:

Keep mouth closed and be thought a fool:
Open mouth and remove all doubt.

In other words, they are idiots.

The Worlds Uncensored News Source

Old October 25th, 2003, 06:45 AM
Hockeyhead Frogbutt

Lady Veteran wrote in
:

[...]

Hello, you fat ****ing ugly pig slut from the darkest regions of ****ing
hell. The holidays are coming up soon. How many tones of food are you
going to stuff in your ugly ****ing fat face this year, you fat ****ing
oinker?

--
This is my sig. If you don't like it you can go **** yourself.
Old October 25th, 2003, 09:22 PM
Lady Veteran

On 25 Oct 2003 05:45:17 GMT, Hockeyhead Frogbutt
wrote:

Lady Veteran wrote in
:

-----------------------------------

Old October 25th, 2003, 09:23 PM
Lady Veteran

On 25 Oct 2003 05:45:17 GMT, Hockeyhead Frogbutt
wrote:

Lady Veteran wrote in
:

[...]

Still can't find me maggot? Keep looking. One day I will be right
behind you.....I need my bayonet back...

Old October 26th, 2003, 09:10 PM
Hockeyhead Frogbutt

Lady Veteran wrote in
:

On 25 Oct 2003 05:45:17 GMT, Hockeyhead Frogbutt
wrote:

Lady Veteran wrote in
m:

[...]

Do they let fat ****ing ugly insane ****s like you have sharp objects at
the fat farm, pigwoman?

Oink oink oink oink oink

--
This is my sig. If you don't like it you can go **** yourself.
Old October 27th, 2003, 08:08 PM
James Anatidae

"Hockeyhead Frogbutt" wrote in message
13.17...

Do they let fat ****ing ugly insane ****s like you have sharp objects at
the fat farm, pigwoman?

Oink oink oink oink oink

PLONK!

--
Goliath & Wildwing's Storage Room
http://anatidae.homestead.com/

Old October 27th, 2003, 11:37 PM
Lady Veteran

The Worlds Uncensored News Source

Old October 27th, 2003, 11:40 PM
Lady Veteran

The Worlds Uncensored News Source

Old October 28th, 2003, 05:27 AM
Hockeyhead Frogbutt

"James Anatidae" wrote in news:bnju1b$9qb4$1
@news3.infoave.net:

Fatass ****ing spammer.

--
This is my sig. If you don't like it you can go **** yourself.