A Travel and vacations forum. TravelBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » TravelBanter forum » Travel Regions » Caribbean
Site Map Home Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Caribbean beaches



 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old October 28th, 2014, 11:29 AM
alkbra alkbra is offline
Banned
 
First recorded activity by TravelBanter: Sep 2014
Posts: 29
Default Caribbean beaches

Last year I went to Caribbean coast and beaches of this region. Let's move to the names of the Caribbean beaches which is much famous among tourists of from all over the world.
Lighthouse Bay
Seven Mile Beach
Trunk Bay
Le Carbet Beach
I love Trunk Bay due to its white sand and natural views. Guys tell me about your favorite beach of Caribbean?
  #2  
Old November 7th, 2014, 06:55 AM
ORRELL ORRELL is offline
Banned
 
First recorded activity by TravelBanter: Sep 2014
Posts: 31
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by alkbra View Post
Last year I went to Caribbean coast and beaches of this region. Let's move to the names of the Caribbean beaches which is much famous among tourists of from all over the world.
Lighthouse Bay
Seven Mile Beach
Trunk Bay
Le Carbet Beach
I love Trunk Bay due to its white sand and natural views. Guys tell me about your favorite beach of Caribbean?
alkbra, last year I have been visited Seven Mile Beach. Few of my friends decided to visit this beach in vacations. This beach offers a wide range of resorts, hotels and villas to stay there. We stayed there 2 days and 3 nights and enjoyed the many adventures activities there such as; shallow snorkeling, fishing and surfing.
  #3  
Old November 8th, 2014, 08:44 AM
alkbra alkbra is offline
Banned
 
First recorded activity by TravelBanter: Sep 2014
Posts: 29
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ORRELL View Post
alkbra, last year I have been visited Seven Mile Beach. Few of my friends decided to visit this beach in vacations. This beach offers a wide range of resorts, hotels and villas to stay there. We stayed there 2 days and 3 nights and enjoyed the many adventures activities there such as; shallow snorkeling, fishing and surfing.
ORRELL! you have shared nice experience and great views about the Seven Mile Beach. I think your views will be helpful for those who are planning to visit the Seven Mile Beach. What do you think about Lighthouse Bay? Did you ever visit this beach or do you know about this amazing place?

Last edited by alkbra : November 8th, 2014 at 08:47 AM.
  #4  
Old November 12th, 2014, 10:05 AM
ORRELL ORRELL is offline
Banned
 
First recorded activity by TravelBanter: Sep 2014
Posts: 31
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by alkbra View Post
ORRELL! you have shared nice experience and great views about the Seven Mile Beach. I think your views will be helpful for those who are planning to visit the Seven Mile Beach. What do you think about Lighthouse Bay? Did you ever visit this beach or do you know about this amazing place?
I never visited Lighthouse Bay before but after knew about this beach I have great wish to visit this delightful destination once in my life. Can you tell me in which country this beach is located? You ever visited this place if yes must share your experience with us.
  #5  
Old November 19th, 2014, 07:33 PM posted to rec.travel.caribbean
Use chrisc at chris dot org manually.
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 1
Default Caribbean beaches

Shoal Bay, Anguilla

--
-----
73 Chris, N0UK, G4JEC
  #6  
Old November 21st, 2014, 09:35 AM
alkbra alkbra is offline
Banned
 
First recorded activity by TravelBanter: Sep 2014
Posts: 29
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Use chrisc at chris dot org manually. View Post
Shoal Bay, Anguilla

--
-----
73 Chris, N0UK, G4JEC
Use chrisc at chris dot org manually! Can you talk more about the Shoal Bay, Anguilla? Is this a Caribbean beach or your favorite beach? I am interested to know about it.... I will wait for your reply for further details!! I hope you will like to talk about it and provide me the information which do you know about it.
  #7  
Old November 21st, 2014, 10:47 AM
ORRELL ORRELL is offline
Banned
 
First recorded activity by TravelBanter: Sep 2014
Posts: 31
Default

I have read about Shoal Bay, Anguilla second time in this forum and anxious to know about this beach. Any member likes to give a complete detail about this beach. I think it is a nice region to visit in summer. What you members say about it?
  #8  
Old February 4th, 2015, 08:33 AM
garson111 garson111 is offline
Banned
 
First recorded activity by TravelBanter: Feb 2015
Posts: 6
Default

I have an experience to have some fun at Seven Mile Beach and Shoal Bay couple of years ago. I had a reamar4kabel time there and would like to go there again and again to enjoy the lovely time in summer.
 




Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Best beaches in the Caribbean Kent Caribbean 15 February 20th, 2006 07:43 PM
Least Favorite Caribbean Beaches Florence and Lou Roth Cruises 8 May 17th, 2004 07:44 PM
Southern Caribbean Beaches Stan Luszcz Cruises 7 February 13th, 2004 10:24 AM
Southern Caribbean Beaches MJDEEG Cruises 1 January 28th, 2004 10:30 PM
Best beaches in the Caribbean? Curt120R Cruises 23 September 16th, 2003 08:06 PM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:28 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2020 TravelBanter.
The comments are property of their posters.