HAWAII / MOLOKAI ◄——[POLICE] WHITE WOMAN KIDNAPPING HAWAIIAN CHILDREN

Old June 5th, 2020, 12:18 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada,rec.travel.world
Ras

Default HAWAII / MOLOKAI ◄——[POLICE] WHITE WOMAN KIDNAPPING HAWAIIAN CHILDREN

MOLOKA'I (hawaii) ◄—— WHITE POLICE WOMAN
STEALS HAWAIIAN KEIKI
(Children)

AS IF A PURE SADISTIC GRUDGE,
AGAINST THE 'STONE OHANA' AND KEIKI,
A WHITE WOMAN POLICE OFFICER ON MOLOKA'I ISLAND,
INVOLVED IN "LEGAL" KIDNAPPING, STEALING CHILDREN,
HUMAN TRAFFICKING, MAINLY BECAUSE OF BOUNTY REWARDS
OFFERED FOR CHILDREN THRUST INTO THE C.P.S. SYSTEM.
THIS WHITE POLICE WOMAN IS IDENTIFIED AS:

JAMIE WINFREY,
WHITE FEMALE.

WHITE FEMALE COP "LEGAL" KIDNAPPING OF HAWAIIAN CHILDREN.

* I KNOW HISTORICALLY THAT THE WINFREY FAMILY
LINE IS NOT ACTUALLY BRITISH, BUT RATHER
NORMAN, THE 1066 A.D. INVASION ONWARD RAPE
AND PILLAGE AND PLUNDER AND OPPRESSION.
THE D.N.A. FAMILY LINE OF GENETIC MONSTERS.

OPRAH 'WINFREY' SURNAME GIVES EASY PROOF,
THAT THE SLAVE FAMILY NAME WINFREY,
BETRAYS THAT THE: 'WINFREYS'
WERE SLAVE MASTERS,
DEALERS IN SLAVES.

B.T.W.
THURSTON WAS THE FIRST NAME LISTED ON LEGAL
PAPERWORK FROM 1066 A.D.
NEW NORMAN LAND OWNERS / THIEVES.
THURSTON, LORRIN, 1893 ILLEGAL COUP AGAINST
HAWAI'IAN KINGDOM NATION.

JAMIE WINFREY
MOLOKA'I POLICE DEPARTMENT:

REPORTEDLY BEHIND THE SEPERATION OF FOUR (4) KEIKI
CHILDREN FROM THEIR MOTHER,
THEIR GRAND-MOTHERS,
THROUGH TRUMPED-UP CHARGES,
AND EAGERNESS TO SEPERATE FAMILIES / OHANA.
EVERY FORM OF POLICE SCRUTINY STALKING AND
THE LITERAL HUNTING DOWN OF THIS
PARTICULAR KANAKA MAOLI OHANA / FAMILY . . .

HARASSMENT OF THE STONE OHANA / MOLOKAI'I.
1 A.M. S.W.A.T. TEAM RAIDS WITH ROOKIE GUNS READY
TO SHOOT ANYONE, TRIGGER HAPPY ELIAN GONZALEZ
STYLED ANNOYING GESTAPO THIRD WORLD POLICE,
IN HAWAI'I.

—— THE THEFT OF THE
'STONE OHANA' KEIKI.
[White Female Cop Jamie Winfrey + C.P.S.]

AND WITH THE REPORTED WHITE WOMAN POLICE
OFFICER WITH NON-STOP THREATS TO THIS SAME OHANA,
WHILE BEING BEHIND THE C.P.S. STEALING OF THE
FOUR (4) KEIKI CHILDREN.

BOUNTIES [$] ON CHILDREN,
INVOLVING C.P.S.
THEY NEED THE MERCHANDISE, THE CHILDREN.
A MOLOKA'I POLICE WOMAN INVOLVED
IN ALL REALITY THE HUMAN TRAFFICKING.

THE C.P.S. BOUNTIES [$]
ON CUTE HAWAIIAN CHILDREN.

—— RIGHT BACK TO THE SLAVE DEALER ISSUE,
THE HUMAN TRAFFICKING ISSUE,
THE 'WINFREYS'.

I AM VERY FAMILIAR WITH SENATOR NANCY SCHAFER
WHO WAS KILLED BECAUSE OF HER FIGHT AGAINST
THE C.P.S.

FOR INSTANCE:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x26k7fUTGV4

THESE ARE THE ACTIONS GOING-ON ON THE ISLAND
OF MOLOKA'I FROM ALL CREDIBLE SOURCES.

---

GO AHEAD,
BE AFRAID OF THE TAINUI KIINGITANGA REPRESENTATIVES
IN HAWAI'I