All Inclusive Resort Suggestions Requested

Old March 4th, 2004, 09:33 PM
Mike Wright

Default All Inclusive Resort Suggestions Requested

We're thining about 1 week at an all inclusive in the Caribbean in June or
July. We want to be able to snorkel from the beach, and Cozumel is one
thougt. We'll be taking our 12 year old daughter. Any suggestions on a
good family place and how to get a good price will be graethy appreciated.

Mike In Mississippi

Old March 5th, 2004, 02:30 AM
Dave

"Mike Wright" wrote in message
We're thining about 1 week at an all inclusive in the Caribbean in June or
July. We want to be able to snorkel from the beach, and Cozumel is one
thougt. We'll be taking our 12 year old daughter. Any suggestions on a
good family place and how to get a good price will be graethy appreciated.

Try Sol Cabañas del Caribe (http://www.solcabanasdelcaribe.solmelia.com/).

We just got back from there. It's not an AI, but they've got everything set
up like one. Nice beach, good snorkling, great lobster place accoss the
street. Book it with air through MLT (or the like) to save some dough.

We wouldn't do it again (too much like the Poconos) but it sounds like what
you're looking for.

Dave

Old March 17th, 2004, 03:50 PM
Bonnie Fauteux

Hi, I don't often read these messages, so forgive me if I don't reply to
anything soon.
By far, the best family place would be Beaches, Providenciales, Turks &
Caicos (a Sandals resort). You can go down the beach on the left a little
ways and there is an offshore snorkel trail. It is right in front of the
Coral Gardens resort. The resort also has its own boat that takes snorkelers
and scuba divers out to a reef area. The Beaches resort is huge, top notch
service and food. Plenty of stuff for kids of ALL ages. Absolutely the best
beach and water we've seen anywhere in the Caribbean.
You can email me at if you have any questions.