Parking at Waterloo for Eurostar

Old September 14th, 2003, 12:07 PM
Mr Hybrid

Default Parking at Waterloo for Eurostar

Hi,

Can anyone recommend any parking for 19-20th for Eurostar in waterloo.

Does the station have its own car park?

Am I correct in assuming its in the congestion zone?

Regards

Chris

Old September 14th, 2003, 07:34 PM
Phil Richards

On Sun, 14 Sep 2003 12:07:03 +0100 Mr Hybrid =20
said...

Can anyone recommend any parking for 19-20th for Eurostar in waterloo.
=20
Does the station have its own car park?

There is a car park very next to the Eurostar terminal at Waterloo=20
operated by Universal Parking. Certainly not cheap and very limited=20
space. Why not use public transport to get to Waterloo or drive to=20
Ashford International in Kent which has a huge multi-story car park and=20
rates are much more reasonable.

Am I correct in assuming its in the congestion zone?

Yes. You'll need to pay it (=A35) for Friday 19 September, but not for the=
=20
Saturday.

--=20
Phil Richards
London, N4
Old September 16th, 2003, 06:41 PM
P J Wallace

Tickets and Information

The ticket office is opposite platforms 16 and 17, and is open 24
hours a day. Ticket

machines are located on each side of the concourse, and in front of
the ticket office. Train details can be obtained from the travel
centre or by ringing 08457 484950 (24 hours).

For services to Europe on Eurostar via the Channel Tunnel ring 08705
186 186 between 0700-2000 Monday-Saturday and 0900-1700 on Sunday.

An additional ticket office is situated opposite platforms 2& 3.

London Travel Information 020 7222 1234

Back to top

Telephones

Payphones are at strategic points throughout the station...

Back to top

Taxis

Taxis are available in Cab Road, through the main arch (exit 3).

Alternatively, please visit traintaxi ltd (http://www.traintaxi.co.uk)
for further information.

According to the Network Rail website on Waterloo Station:

A 20 minute pick up and set down waiting facility and designated
disabled parking are located in Cab Road. There is a pay and display
car park in Station Approach Road and Cab Road. Waterloo International
Terminal parking Tel 020 7234 9399.

Abd yes, Waterloo is very much in the congestion zone
www.cclondon.com

PJW

Old September 16th, 2003, 06:51 PM
Harvey Van Sickle

On Sun, 14 Sep 2003 11:07:03 GMT, Mr Hybrid wrote

Hi,

Can anyone recommend any parking for 19-20th for Eurostar in
waterloo.

Does the station have its own car park?

I don't think so, but there are car-parks around it -- there's one that
you access from the intersection at the far (south?) end of York Road,
and I think there's another that you reach from Lower Marsh on the
other side of the station.

They'll be expensive.

Am I correct in assuming its in the congestion zone?

Yup.

--
Cheers, Harvey
Old September 16th, 2003, 09:22 PM