What Takin Gthe**** Really Looks Like

Old November 7th, 2004, 09:34 AM
Ed Grabau and Pam Jacoby

Default What Takin Gthe**** Really Looks Like

"BigHock" wrote in message
om...
"Takin Gthe****" wrote in message

**Still in denial son? We all know, and YOU know that as soon as you knew
was coming you soiled your pants and left town.

Any proof that you were in New York City and not posting from back in the
UK?

And where in your dream did I "leave town"?????

And where did I go?

Did I go have a visit with your Mum :-)

LOL!

Perhaps just for ****s and giggles we can get the fat 50+ year old
slob to tell the little fairy tale about him driving down from Canada
in a rental car to NYC, all the while posting from back in the UK.

It's a real hoot.

**Perhaps we can get you to tell the group again what you'll do to me if
come anywhere near your house. Go on son, tell us, show us how *tough*
you
are... ROFL!!!!!

I'll smack the taste out your fat mouth if I ever find you .

Now lets see you drool over this post and finger pop till your asshole
drops.

Go ahead you lifeless pederast.

Dance for us !!!!!!!

Old November 8th, 2004, 08:07 AM
Ed Grabau and Pam Jacoby

"BigHock" wrote in message
m...
"Takin Gthe****" wrote in message news:418e2cb4

**Any proof that YOU were in NYC and not out of the State? ;-)

Did somebody hear a bitch squeak?

**It was YOUR dream that you didn't soil your pants and leave town.

There it goes again , a little bitch yelp.