info key west fantasy

Old January 18th, 2004, 04:45 AM
Shashay Doofray

Default info key west fantasy

"elliot" wrote in message
Seeking help info on Key West Fantasy week

http://www.bigeasychoppers.com/festival5.html

Need we way more?

SD

Old January 18th, 2004, 03:55 PM
elliot

Seeking help info on Key West Fantasy week

Old January 18th, 2004, 05:36 PM
- Bobb -

http://www.fantasyfest.net

Old January 18th, 2004, 09:18 PM
Brian K

On 01/18/2004 10:55 AM elliot plucked Senior Frog's Magic Twanger and said:

Seeking help info on Key West Fantasy week

It usually is held the last week in October.

--
________
To email me, Edit "xt" from my email address.

Old March 16th, 2004, 12:18 AM
Eric and Nena

On Sun, 18 Jan 2004 10:55:10 -0500 (EST), (elliot)
wrote:

Seeking help info on Key West Fantasy week

Try
http://home.bellsouth.net/p/PWP-KeyWestGuide

There's a link to Fantasy Fest there and how to get the most for your
$$$

Old March 16th, 2004, 04:19 AM
Shashay Doofray

Check out www.bigeasychoppers.com/festival5.html Looks like fun to me.

Old March 31st, 2004, 02:41 AM
- Bobb -

http://www.fantasyfest.net/

I might suggest the last 3 days of the "fest week" .
The last 2-3 days are enuf debauchery for the year - 7 days is WAY too
long.
I was with some friends who said this one morning after 3 days: " I never
thought I could ever say this, but I'm ready to go home now - I've had
enough" . We all agreed.

Old March 31st, 2004, 07:36 PM
me

wrote:

Seeking help info on Key West Fantasy week

Try
http://home.bellsouth.net/p/PWP-KeyWestGuide

There's a link to Fantasy Fest there and how to get the most for your
$$$

http://www.fantasyfest.net/

I might suggest the last 3 days of the "fest week" .
The last 2-3 days are enuf debauchery for the year - 7 days is WAY too
long.
I was with some friends who said this one morning after 3 days: " I never
thought I could ever say this, but I'm ready to go home now - I've had
enough". We all agreed.

It's all about pacing ones self.
Old April 3rd, 2004, 01:12 AM
- Bobb -

I might suggest the last 3 days of the "fest week" .
The last 2-3 days are enuf debauchery for the year - 7 days is WAY too
long. I was with some friends who said this one morning after 3 days:
" I never thought I could ever say this, but I'm ready to go home now -

I've had
enough". We all agreed.

It's all about pacing ones self.

IT's not that we were TIRED. The first day was like ... having been in a
hot desert and then finding a beer stand or an ice cream stand - packed with
people - all the free resfreshment that you'd like. The second day , you MAY
have a few beers and even an ice cream or two, but all the people are
getting on your nerves - spilling their beers on you - ice cream melting on
you. After 3 days , the waiting and the crowds get a bit aggravating. On
the 4th day, although there is all the beer and ice cream that you want ...
you'd really like a cup of coffee and some peace and quiet.

Bobb

Old April 7th, 2004, 07:03 PM
Brian K

On 04/07/2004 11:37 AM me wrote:

[...]

So obviously the way to pace yourself is to not limit your ice cream and
beer on day one and two. Start late, end early, you know you've got more
days coming. Maybe you make sure to depart before the crowds grow.
Cook some of your own food and drink your own beers. As each day passes
you can "indulge" a bit more. You pick one night, probably near the
end, for the big blow out. Next day you recuperate and then have one
more big pass, and go home.

What used to work for me before I stopped drinking altogether, every
third beverage is beer the rest are water. Helps keep you hydrated in
the heat (from tropics and crowds) as beer is a diuretic. Many folks
who cave at Fantasy Fest do not do so from too much alcohol but from
dehydration brought on by heat, perspiration and drinking only alcohol
to quench their thirst.

--
________