RCCL - Sovereign of the Seas

Old September 17th, 2003, 07:01 PM
Don Scutt

Default RCCL - Sovereign of the Seas

Just made ressies for a Christmas Cruise on Sovereign of the Seas and was
looking for input as to Childrens and Teen Programs. We have an 11 year old
boy and 15 year old daughter.

Also, insight into Coco Cay as internet searches have not revealed too many
pictures or facts about the privately owned island of RCCL.

Thanks much

Old September 17th, 2003, 08:28 PM
mbisson

Hi Don
At clubphoto.com I have a photo album from a 4 day sovereign cruise (as
well as a couple others)

http://members19.clubphoto.com/monte.../guest-1.phtml

Let me know if you might have any questions. We were on the cruise with
twin 15 yr old boys.

have fun
-Monte

Old September 17th, 2003, 11:24 PM
Stuck in Central Florida

Coco Cay stop depends on the sea conditions. The last time we were on the
Sovereign the waves were too high for a stop. We had another day at sea.
From what I have seen, about 1 in 3 stops at Coco Cay are cancelled due to
safety concerns.