The end of the Euro ???

Old June 8th, 2005, 11:12 PM
Hatunen

On Wed, 08 Jun 2005 08:46:10 +0200, Martin
wrote:

... Une composition française:

Sujet: "Abordez, de manière concise, les trois domaines suivants:
1) Religion
2) Sexualité
3) Mystère"

Une seule copie a reçu 20/20 !

La voici :
"Mon Dieu ! Je suis enceinte ! Mais de qui ?"

must have been the toilet seat.

Old June 8th, 2005, 11:15 PM
Hatunen

On Wed, 08 Jun 2005 09:53:45 +0100, The Reids
wrote:

Following up to Martin

Smart prostitutes generally cost more (so I am told).

Can you imagine sex in a Smart?

I can imagine it almost anywhere.

It is possible to have sex in the front seat of a 356 Porsche.

Old June 9th, 2005, 12:06 AM
Padraig Breathnach

Keith Anderson wrote:

he sobbed as he made his way back towards the broom cupboard...

It's a bleedin' wonder they didn't chuck you into the Rhine, in which
you would have sunk without trace, weighed down by your burden of
genius.

--
PB
The return address has been MUNGED
Old June 9th, 2005, 09:57 AM
The Reids

Following up to Hatunen

So we really need a definition of "economy" here as it applies to
geographic areas and political boundaries, I would think.

Its all quite complicated, I think. Spain is much cheaper to
visit than Italy, both in the Euro "economy", London is more
expensive than the north of England, both in the sterling area,
how much dpepends on currency, how much on political control and
how much on underlying ecomonmic forces is hard to unravel.
--
Mike Reid
Wasdale-Thames path-London-Photos "http://www.fellwalk.co.uk" -- you can email us@ this site
Old June 9th, 2005, 09:59 AM
The Reids

Following up to Keith Anderson

It was time to go back to work.

ROFL
Old June 9th, 2005, 12:04 PM
Keith Anderson

On Thu, 09 Jun 2005 00:06:55 +0100, Padraig Breathnach
wrote:

Keith Anderson wrote:

he sobbed as he made his way back towards the broom cupboard...

It's a bleedin' wonder they didn't chuck you into the Rhine, in which
you would have sunk without trace, weighed down by your burden of
genius.

I thought about that, so I remebered to take my rhinecoat.

Keith, Bristol, UK

DE-MUNG for email replies