ZURICH ?

Old June 7th, 2005, 04:29 PM
Kristina

Default ZURICH ?

Hello,

Can someone give me a few suggestions on GOOD hotels that are VERY
close to the Zurich main station? I can not walk easily and would
appreciate your help.

Thanks!

KB
Old June 7th, 2005, 07:55 PM
MDS

Directly opposite the train station is the Hotel Schweizerhof - which
is one Zuerich's better hotels (and has a price tag to match)
Unfortunately, I can't recomend the restaurant which is somewhat
overpriced, even if the food is good.

Old June 8th, 2005, 11:40 AM
MDS

Forgot to post the website which is at

http://www.hotelschweizerhof.com/

Old June 9th, 2005, 06:09 AM
randee

I've stayed at the Walhalla (a 3*), close to the Hbf (especially to the
far platform entrance), decent, but somewhat noisy until the trams go to
bed about 20:00. I'm sure it is listed on the Swiss hotel site, and I
think I once saw it listed in one of the guidebooks (Fodor's?). It is
however, on the cheap side of the station.........
--
wf.

Kristina wrote:

Hello,

Can someone give me a few suggestions on GOOD hotels that are VERY
close to the Zurich main station? I can not walk easily and would
appreciate your help.

Thanks!

KB

--