airport shuttles in London?

Old September 15th, 2003, 03:05 PM
ramraideruk

Default airport shuttles in London?

"Darby Jo" wrote in message
news
Looking for any recommendations of good services as well as
services to avoid to take us between LHR and central London.
It doesn't really matter to me whether it's a private car or a
shared shuttle.

Between the four of us we'll undoubtedly have too much luggage
for a regular taxi or the tube.

Thanks.

Darby Jo

Don't use the Heathrow express! It is a night mare. Apart from the cost (£12
each), it lands you in Paddington. You will have to wait a long time for a
taxi and getting to the tube station is fraught with stairs.
there is a bus that goes directly from the central bus station. Infor he
http://www.baa.com/main/airports/hea...ain_frame.html
It goes from Kings Cross. that's quite central

If there is a group of you, try a cab. you'd be surprised at how much
luggage you can get in there!

Old September 17th, 2003, 11:52 AM
gerald

http://www.airportdirect.uk.com/

Website is slow. Fax or email to get a hard copy quote.

You need an MPV called a people mover in UK, a Van inUS.