Elderly couple fall off cruise ship

Old January 19th, 2009, 02:20 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Marsha[_2_]

Default Elderly couple fall off cruise ship

Rosaly Z. Greenberger wrote:
With my experience with the elderly in nursing homes and on cruises,
I suspect that someone said there was a BINGO game underwater and they
rushed out.

I certainly hope that was meant tongue in cheek. I didn't find it funny.
Old January 19th, 2009, 02:33 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
frijoli[_4_]

Marsha wrote:
Rosaly Z. Greenberger wrote:
With my experience with the elderly in nursing homes and on cruises,
I suspect that someone said there was a BINGO game underwater and
they rushed out.

I certainly hope that was meant tongue in cheek. I didn't find it funny.

No, Marsha she was serious. Someone really said hey bingo underwater and
the elderly couple absolutely fell overboard trying to get in!

In case you didn't realize, I said that tongue in cheek.

Old January 19th, 2009, 03:07 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Rosaly Z. Greenberger[_2_]

Marsha wrote:
frijoli wrote:

Marsha wrote:

Rosaly Z. Greenberger wrote:

With my experience with the elderly in nursing homes and on cruises,
I suspect that someone said there was a BINGO game underwater and
they rushed out.

I certainly hope that was meant tongue in cheek. I didn't find it
funny.

No, Marsha she was serious. Someone really said hey bingo underwater
and the elderly couple absolutely fell overboard trying to get in!

In case you didn't realize, I said that tongue in cheek.

Very funny.

Marsha

Marsha: Where is your sense of humor. Bingo seems to be the new religion.
Old January 19th, 2009, 03:13 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
jimbob

"Marsha: Where is your sense of humor. Bingo seems to be the new
religion."

NO....it's a cult.

JB

Old January 19th, 2009, 03:23 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Marsha[_2_]

Rosaly Z. Greenberger wrote:
Marsha: Where is your sense of humor. Bingo seems to be the new religion.

Death just doesn't seem funny to me.
Old January 19th, 2009, 06:30 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Brian K[_2_]

On 1/18/2009 10:23 PM Marsha did a "happy dance", then made these
writings:
Rosaly Z. Greenberger wrote:
Marsha: Where is your sense of humor. Bingo seems to be the new
religion.

Death just doesn't seem funny to me.

"MARSHA! MARSHA! MARSHA! WHY IS EVERYTHING ALWAYS ABOUT MARSHA!?"

--
________
Brian M. Kochera
Old January 19th, 2009, 06:36 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Brian K[_2_]

On 1/19/2009 6:29 AM Jeff Gersten did a "happy dance", then made these
writings:
(Surfer E2468) wrote:

BRIAN;
Those were my thoughts also,when our time is
up i hope we both go together,cannot imagine
life without my husband of 61 years

My parents were married 61 years; they met while both were in the navy
in WWII. My Dad passed away just over a year ago. (falls are not
recommended when you are 101 years old.) Although it was obviously
difficult, Mom is adjusting. (I'll call later and go over and shovel her
out. I hope she hasn't done that already, though I"d still have to get
the part where the snow plow blocks the driveway.)

Jeff,

I am sure glad I read your post in total. For a second there I thought
your mom had joined the "undead" and forgot how to turn herself into
vapor and just rise from the grave and turn into a bat. If you haven't
guessed it, I got a collection of "Hammer" films DVD for Christmas.
Ingrid Pitt is probably the best lady vampire to grace the movie screen.

--
________
Brian M. Kochera
"The poor dog is the firmest friend, the first to welcome the foremost to defend" - Lord Byron
View My Web Page:
http://home.earthlink.net/~brian1951
Old January 19th, 2009, 07:10 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Surfer E2468

ROSALY,shame on you,

cruise lover(~~~~~)

..