Locating ship mates following cruise

Old January 29th, 2007, 08:04 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
[email protected]

Default Locating ship mates following cruise

Admittingly, I made the blunder of not obtaining the email address nor
the postal address of the couples that my wife and I dined with on a
past cruise with Princess. We sailed on the Sun Princess 10-day
cruise, Feb26th. Would there be any suggestions on how to find the
emails for these wonderful dinner companions?

Old January 29th, 2007, 08:34 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Rosaly Z. Greenberger

My suggestion would be to call Princess and ask them. However, with the
HIPPA security rules these days, they may not be able to disclose this
information to you. Ask them if you sent a letter to thee people, c/o
Princess cruises, they would forward it for you.
Maybe someone on this newsgroup may have been on your same cruise
and would know the people.

Old January 29th, 2007, 09:16 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Jewel

wrote in message
ups.com...
Admittingly, I made the blunder of not obtaining the email address nor
the postal address of the couples that my wife and I dined with on a
past cruise with Princess. We sailed on the Sun Princess 10-day
cruise, Feb26th. Would there be any suggestions on how to find the
emails for these wonderful dinner companions?

Not done it with a cruise but a few years ago I located a couple we'd met
on a package holiday by writing a letter to
them and sending it to the holiday company to pass on. They were more than
willing to do that so I suppose the same would happen with Princess

Old January 29th, 2007, 09:20 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
[email protected]

On Jan 29, 3:34 pm, "Rosaly Z. Greenberger" wrote:
My suggestion would be to call Princess and ask them. However, with the
HIPPA security rules these days, they may not be able to disclose this
information to you.

HIPPA only deals with health records. So, unless you are asking
the ship's doctor to tell you things, this wouldn't be an issue. Now,
some OTHER group of letters might be....

Old January 29th, 2007, 10:09 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Rosaly Z. Greenberger

I just used HIPPA as an example of privacy rules these days. Even in
the development where I live, they do not disclose people's addresses
or phone numbers. We live in an age where everyone is afraid of
everything- too bad.

Old January 29th, 2007, 10:46 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Charles[_1_]

In article . com,
wrote:

Admittingly, I made the blunder of not obtaining the email address nor
the postal address of the couples that my wife and I dined with on a
past cruise with Princess. We sailed on the Sun Princess 10-day
cruise, Feb26th. Would there be any suggestions on how to find the
emails for these wonderful dinner companions?

If you have their names and remember what city they are from, do a
google search and you may well come up with an e-mail address. There is
also yahoo people search.

http://people.yahoo.com/

Using a combo of searches I have sometimes found a persons e-mail
address.

--
Charles
Old January 30th, 2007, 03:28 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Tom K

If you know their names and the town where the live, try doing a ZABA
search.

http://www.zabasearch.com/

--Tom

ups.com...

Old January 30th, 2007, 06:38 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Diana Ball

"Tom K" wrote:
If you know their names and the town where the live, try doing a ZABA
search. http://www.zabasearch.com/

That's an interesting one I hadn't seen. Thanks, Tom.

Where are you going next?

Diana

Old January 30th, 2007, 11:12 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Tom K

"Diana Ball" wrote in message
"Tom K" wrote:
If you know their names and the town where the live, try doing a ZABA
search. http://www.zabasearch.com/

That's an interesting one I hadn't seen. Thanks, Tom.

Where are you going next?

Diana

Not sure... right about now I'd be thinking about happy hour pricing to
Bermuda on the Zenith later in the spring... but alas... no more Zenith.

--Tom