Good hotels on Phuket and Phi Phi 2004

Old August 1st, 2004, 08:50 PM
Mariola Ignaczak

Default Good hotels on Phuket and Phi Phi 2004

Hi,
We are going for honeymoon in October 2004.
We are looking for nice, peacefull hotel with sea view, near the beach and
reefs (for snorekling).

We've found 3 hotels on Phuket:
Marina Phuket Resort: http://www.marinaphuket.com/index.html
Central Karon Village Hotel: http://www.phuket.com/ckvp/index.htm
Kamala Bay Terrace Resort: http://www.phuket.com/kamalabay/

and 3 hotels on Phi Phi:
Holiday Inn Resort: http://phiphi-palmbeach.com/index.html
Phi Phi Island Village Resort: http://www.ppisland.com/index.htm
PP Princess Diving & Spa Resort: http://www.ppprincess.com/

Has anyone been to those hotels or do you suggest the other hotel?
Please, help us to make the right decision.
Best regards
Mariola

Old August 1st, 2004, 10:19 PM
Philip Allum

West facing beaches will not be good for swimming - it's too early in
the season and the SW Monsoon might not have finished. There are a
couple of resorts on the East side of Phi Phi which might be good.
Avoid staying in Ton Sai village on Phi Phi. It's lively but very noisy
and overcrowded.

In message , Mariola Ignaczak
writes

--
Philip Allum

Old August 3rd, 2004, 09:48 PM
bar

Użytkownik "Mariola Ignaczak" napisał w wiadomości
Hi,
We are going for honeymoon in October 2004.
We are looking for nice, peacefull hotel with sea view, near the beach and
reefs (for snorekling).

We've found 3 hotels on Phuket:
Marina Phuket Resort: http://www.marinaphuket.com/index.html
Central Karon Village Hotel: http://www.phuket.com/ckvp/index.htm
Kamala Bay Terrace Resort: http://www.phuket.com/kamalabay/

and 3 hotels on Phi Phi:
Holiday Inn Resort: http://phiphi-palmbeach.com/index.html
Phi Phi Island Village Resort: http://www.ppisland.com/index.htm
PP Princess Diving & Spa Resort: http://www.ppprincess.com/

Has anyone been to those hotels or do you suggest the other hotel?
Please, help us to make the right decision.
Best regards
Mariola

On Phuket i suggest:
Duangjitt Resort - http://www.duangjitt.com/ (very nice pools and rooms,
but ther`s no sea view :-( )

On PhiPhi:
Phi Phi Island Cabana - http://phiphicabana-hotel.com/ (hotel looks nice,
but they also have bungalows with fan for 1200ba where i have stay)
For snoorkeling directly from the beach i recommend Long Beach (look here
http://www.phiphi.phuket.com/maps/index.htm), but there are only very basic
bungalows. If You like snoorkeling don`t stay too long on Phuket, GO to
PhiPhi ! ;-)

regards,
bar

ps. jesli masz jakies pytania pisz smialo na priv, bylem na Phuket i Phiphi
2 lata temu.