Chicago Hotels

Old April 17th, 2008, 12:09 AM posted to rec.travel.air
dc

Default Chicago Hotels

Anybody know of a reasonably priced, centrally located Chicago hotel that I
can stay at in a couple of weeks. I want to be around an area that has a few
bars and restaurants but beyond that I'm pretty easy about where I stay...

dc

Old April 17th, 2008, 07:22 AM posted to rec.travel.air
Mr. Travel

dc wrote:

Anybody know of a reasonably priced, centrally located Chicago hotel that I
can stay at in a couple of weeks. I want to be around an area that has a few
bars and restaurants but beyond that I'm pretty easy about where I stay...

Did you do any research?
To me, a hotel choice that I would find acceptable is based different
factors. For example, what price do you consider "reasonable"?

When you say "centrally located", what do you mean? Are there certain
locations in Chicago you plan to go to?
Old April 17th, 2008, 05:38 PM posted to rec.travel.air
C. Nicholson

"dc" wrote in message

Anybody know of a reasonably priced, centrally located Chicago hotel that
I can stay at in a couple of weeks. I want to be around an area that has a
few bars and restaurants but beyond that I'm pretty easy about where I
stay...

As the downtown area can be pricey, we typically use priceline, bidding 4*
and bid in the areas of North Michigan Ave/River North (NMA-River North) or
Millenium Park/Loop/Grant Park . We have always had good properties, near
enough to everything, with no complaints, as long as we sticked with 4*.

http://www.betterbidding.com/index.php?showforum=87&

Cheryl

Old May 14th, 2009, 09:19 AM
rolandocarey9682 rolandocarey9682 is offline
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by C. Nicholson View Post
"dc" wrote in message

As the downtown area can be pricey, we typically use priceline, bidding 4*
and bid in the areas of North Michigan Ave/River North (NMA-River North) or
Millenium Park/Loop/Grant Park . We have always had good properties, near
enough to everything, with no complaints, as long as we sticked with 4*.

http://www.betterbidding.com/index.php?showforum=87&

Cheryl
Thanks for sharing the link I found there are the list of chicago hotels. I think that the fine list of chicago hotels.