Bosch 22614 14.4-Volt 1/2-Inch Impactor Cordless Impact Wrench Kit

Old May 22nd, 2009, 02:13 AM posted to rec.travel.air
[email protected]

Default Bosch 22614 14.4-Volt 1/2-Inch Impactor Cordless Impact Wrench Kit

Price:$483.00
Image: http://thediscountlocator.info/image.php?id=B000K6K5YA
Best deal: http://thediscountlocator.info/index.php?id=B000K6K5YA

This impact wrench is amazing. Typically great quality....I have several other Bosch power tools and they are all great as well. This wrench is lightweight, powerful and compact. Great for auto, atv, snowmobile, etc.. The only thing you have to look out for is the plastic case that it comes in. The latches are reversed compared to other cases that I have. It's easy to open it upside down and everything falls out: solution - just mark the box "TOP" and "BOTTOM"......sounds stupid, but it works for me I still give it 5 stars...it's the tool that I'm rating.
I purchased this item as a christmas gift for my girlfriend. I'm so certain she will love it. I've played with it a little bit and it seems to work very well.
As a mechanic, it is sometimes not practical to use air tools when doing interior work because of the air hose. I love this little impact for dash work (I use an adapter) because it's so small and quick at removing bolts, nuts, and screws without dragging an air hose into a customer's nice vehicle. Also, this Bosch item was $60 cheaper than Dewalt brand and $100.00 cheaper than Snap-On's 3/8" 14.4 volt Impact! BTW, the Bosch warranty is 2 years on the batteries and 3 years on the gun. Snap-On and Dewalt were only 1 year then you have to pay more $$$. I recommend this highly for it's light weight, power, and compact size.
Stubborn lug nuts, beefy bolts, lag screws and hex-head bolts require a lot more force than your average ratchet wrench offers. And even one try with an open-end wrench will send you searching for a better way to tighten large fasteners like these. Smaller than a standard driver but meaner than a junkyard dog, Bosch’s 14.4-volt impact wrench is great for driving concrete anchors, framing, deck building, and automotive work. The wrench features an innovative hammer-and-anvil system that delivers 1,770 inch-pounds of torque, offering 30 percent more power than standard impact drivers. A soft-grip handle absorbs impact and reduces fatigue for extended jobs. A high-performance motor with all-metal gears spins the chuck at up to 2,800 rpm’s and offers 3,200 blows-per-minute to bust loose rusted lug nuts or fretted bolts. Weighing in at just 4 pounds and measuring just 6-1/2 inches in length, this tool gets in and around tight quarters such as floor joists, attic rafters, and low decks. Externally accessible brushes mean easy brush replacement. A multi-purpose reversible tool hook is great for both left- and right-hand use. Multiple-position swivel LED lighting illuminates the work for easy driving in low light like attics and basements and under decks. And, an aluminum gear housing with protective rubber front makes this tool is jobsite tough. The tool is backed by a one-year guarantee. Not enough can be said about Bosch’s Bluecore charging system, which offers 50 percent longer battery life than previous Bosch batteries. The batteries are equipped with internal cooling rods that disperse heat evenly for a more efficient charge. The charger charges all Bluecore batteries and previous generation Bosch batteries in half the time it use to take, now just 30 minutes! The battery is also equipped with a sensor that works with the charger to maintain thermal control, as well as an easy-to-read display with a multi-stage LED indicator that updates the charge status. The system is also compatible with all current 12- to 24-volt Bosch power tools, so you won't have to purchase new tools or a new charger if you already have either. The charging system is backed by a two-year manufacturer guarantee. --Brian D. Olson What’s in the Box Two 2-amp-hour batteries, 30-minute charger, tool hook, double-ended bit, carrying case.

ACCESSORIES:

Bosch SB5005 Rapid Feed 6 Piece 3/8-Inch to 1-Inch Spade Drill Bit Assortment with 6-Inch Extension:http://thediscountlocator.info/index.php?id=B0000TZZPQ
Bosch SB5006 Rapid Feed 6 Piece 3/8-Inch to 1-Inch Spade Drill Bit Assortment:http://thediscountlocator.info/index.php?id=B0000TZZQ0
Bosch SB5006P Rapid Feed 6 Piece 3/8-Inch to 1-Inch Spade Drill Bit Assortment with Nylon Storage Pouch:http://thediscountlocator.info/index.php?id=B0006A9TH4