Hotels in Bangkok with nice pool?

Old December 23rd, 2007, 06:35 AM posted to rec.travel.asia
HH[_2_]

Default Hotels in Bangkok with nice pool?

Hi,

I'm spending three nights in Bngkok in mid-January, and I am looking for a
nice 4-5 star hotel with a nice pool.
This will be my mini-vacation, so I want to lie in the sun and soak all day.
Many of the hotels I have been to earlier have nice pools, but only a couple
of hours of sunlight during the day.

Any recommadations for a hotel with all day sunshine at the pool?

-HH

Old December 23rd, 2007, 04:23 PM posted to rec.travel.asia
Tchiowa

On Dec 23, 1:35*pm, "HH" wrote:
Hi,

I'm spending three nights in Bngkok in mid-January, and I am looking for a
nice 4-5 star hotel with a nice pool.
This will be my mini-vacation, so I want to lie in the sun and soak all day.
Many of the hotels I have been to earlier have nice pools, but only a couple
of hours of sunlight during the day.

Any recommadations for a hotel with all day sunshine at the pool?

JW Marriott. Pool on the 6th floor. Sunny 2/3 of the day. Marriott
Mayfair. Pool itself is covered but the areas on the sides are not.
Shade does come in part of the day but you just switch ends of the
pool. Millenium Hilton is another. Also has a great view of the river.
Old December 23rd, 2007, 05:59 PM posted to rec.travel.asia
PeterL

On Dec 22, 10:35*pm, "HH" wrote:
Hi,

I'm spending three nights in Bngkok in mid-January, and I am looking for a
nice 4-5 star hotel with a nice pool.
This will be my mini-vacation, so I want to lie in the sun and soak all day.
Many of the hotels I have been to earlier have nice pools, but only a couple
of hours of sunlight during the day.

Any recommadations for a hotel with all day sunshine at the pool?

-HH

You should get out of Bangkok and go to one of the resorts if you want
to soak in a pool all day with sunshine.
Old December 23rd, 2007, 06:32 PM posted to rec.travel.asia
grusl

On Dec 23, 10:59*pm, PeterL wrote:
On Dec 22, 10:35*pm, "HH" wrote:

Hi,

I'm spending three nights in Bngkok in mid-January, and I am looking for a
nice 4-5 star hotel with a nice pool.
This will be my mini-vacation, so I want to lie in the sun and soak all day.
Many of the hotels I have been to earlier have nice pools, but only a couple
of hours of sunlight during the day.

Any recommadations for a hotel with all day sunshine at the pool?

-HH

You should get out of Bangkok and go to one of the resorts if you want
to soak in a pool all day with sunshine.

Maybe he doesn't have time to be out of Bangkok.

Cheers,
George W Russell
Bangalore

Old December 24th, 2007, 01:08 AM posted to rec.travel.asia
Gary[_4_]

"HH" wrote in message
Hi,

I'm spending three nights in Bngkok in mid-January, and I am looking for a
nice 4-5 star hotel with a nice pool.
This will be my mini-vacation, so I want to lie in the sun and soak all
day. Many of the hotels I have been to earlier have nice pools, but only a
couple of hours of sunlight during the day.

Any recommadations for a hotel with all day sunshine at the pool?

-HH

The Royal Orchid Sheraton has a very nice pool. It is in a garden-like
setting with trees, but I really cannot recall how much of the pool area
received sunlight all day.

-Gary

Old December 25th, 2007, 08:52 AM posted to rec.travel.asia
Viviane

The Intercontinental has a pool on the 36th floor. It seemed to get a lot
of sun. Great view from up there too.