Shimon Peres (PERSKI) - No Black_White hybrid vigor.gif (1/1)

Old May 1st, 2005, 10:19 PM
Timothy Kroesen

Default Shimon Peres (PERSKI) - No Black_White hybrid vigor.gif (1/1)

Since you wish to expound evolution, consider why the Earth's
evolutionary processes produced Race to begin with... Local conditions
of course; germs and disease are a clear 'condition'; sometimes
localize, sometimes not. Evolutionary logic should dictate that
homogenous genetics are in greater peril overall than 'racial genetics'
are; indeed a major reason for the natural selection of Race to even
occur on Earth.

(Air travel being a means of greater racial mixing, so there; this troll
thread finally gets on topic and pruned!)

I'm not trying to validate racism/hatred; just saying that maintaining
'Race' is far more natural to our physical environment than homogenous
genetics. But of course you already know this partly and roundabout by
your cited example...

White, Black, Asian, etc are *not* a "purebred' stock; rather, naturally
occurring and containing the individual genetic diversity to thrive on
planet Earth. It is only in the last few hundred years or so any
significant race mixing has occurred on Earth; the jury of natural
selection is still deliberating that case.

Tim K

"Dick Silk - The Computer Tutor" wrote in
message ...
"Perfesser White" scribed:
DS Not one bit! You obviously don't understand the process of
evolution when it
comes to procreation: mixing genes only *strengthens* the herd,
not weaken
it! It's the "purebred" stock that always develops, shall we say,
serious
deficiencies...

PW:
Really? Here's what happens when Whites mix with Blacks. Please
point
out the *strengths*:

First, your chart is 1st grade, at best. You need a side-by-side
chart showing:
LE of blacks, male and female, AND LE of whites, male and female. But
even as it is, you're dealing with WAY too broad a category: For
instance, we don't know if these subjects smoke, don't smoke, are
churched, non-churched, educated, non-educated, employed, un-employed,
etc. Also, from where did you obtain your data? How many subjects
were studied over how long a period of time? *WHERE IS YOUR DATA?*
Charts "depicting" so-called "facts" *without data to support them*
are nothing more than scatological finger paintings on a wall with no
significance whatsoever.

In order to do a true comparison, you have to eliminate all TYPES of
biases (not of "race", per se, but of the DATA ITSELF!) in order to
perceive a clearer picture of what's going on.

Meanwhile, I'm convinced that blacks and whites interbreeding produce
some of the most beautiful babies (and later adults) you'll ever see
on the planet. Take Halley Barry, for instance... WOW! 8-)

I'm afraid that what you prejudiced, white racists fail to see with
your own eyes is that white intellect blended with black athletic
genetic traits will eventually spawn a much stronger, *smarter*,
healthier race for all of human-kind. Heck, it sure beats the
genetically deficient offspring you're going to end up with from
banging your racist sister.

Old May 3rd, 2005, 07:22 AM
Robert Melson

In article ,
"Dick Silk - The Computer Tutor" writes:
"Perfesser White" wrote in message
news
In article ,
"Dick Silk - The Computer Tutor" wrote:

"Perfesser White" scribed:
DS Not one bit! You obviously don't understand the process of
evolution when it
comes to procreation: mixing genes only *strengthens* the herd,
not weaken
it! It's the "purebred" stock that always develops, shall we
say,
serious
deficiencies...
PW:
Really? Here's what happens when Whites mix with Blacks. Please
point
out the *strengths*:

First, your chart is 1st grade, at best.

You're a fool. The chart is from the National Center for Health
Statistics.

And who are they, and who does their funding, what is their agenda,
etc.?
Also, it's still a poor POOR chart design!

Children, this kind of nonsense is inappropriate to alt.genealogy. Go play
in traffic or something, you're really not wanted here.

Old May 3rd, 2005, 05:28 PM
Robert Melson

In article ,
(Honest Aryan) writes:
"Robert Melson" wrote:

Children, this kind of nonsense is inappropriate to alt.genealogy. Go play
in traffic or something, you're really not wanted here.

Yeah, what's genes got to do with genealogy...

--
Visit the Cybermuseum of BBC War Crimes at:
http://users.bluecarrots.com/rbisto/BBC/BBC.html

Different kind of discussion. Now go tell your Mommy she wants you.