hookers in china

Old January 12th, 2008, 08:45 PM posted to soc.culture.china, rec.travel.usa-canada, rec.travel.asia,soc.culture.singapore, soc.culture.japan
Ira IRa IRA Humperdink MD[_2_]

Default hookers in china

On Jan 12, 8:30 am, "st. Mary' s ****ing **** hole"
wrote:
always better give hard cash .

On Jan 12, 2:25 pm, "Ira IRa IRA Humperdink MD

" wrote:
That's a very good point. Shenzheng is just north of Hong Kong and is
now the mecca for its 'mistress villages'. Every Sunday morning you
see Hong Kong businessmen with women half their age on their arms in
some luxe mall selling real or counterfeit Hermes, Vuitton, or
Prada.......affectionately trying to compensate for generous services
provided the night before.

if the guys are so grateful, why don't they just give them hard cash?
why waste time shopping and buying stuff when the girl prefers cold,
hard cash?

i like to use credit card -- carrying cash is an invitation to being
mugged.
Old January 12th, 2008, 08:45 PM posted to soc.culture.china, rec.travel.usa-canada, rec.travel.asia,soc.culture.singapore, soc.culture.japan
Ira IRa IRA Humperdink MD[_2_]

On Jan 12, 8:29 am, "st. Mary' s ****ing **** hole"
wrote:
women in Lijiang were not all that good looking .

On Jan 12, 2:01 pm, RichAsianKid wrote:

On Jan 11, 8:32 am, "st. Mary' s ****ing **** hole"

wrote:
it is not advisable to look for hookers in Beijing .

if you want Chinese hokkers ,
you better go to ChongSchin , or Shenzheng .

That's a very good point. Shenzheng is just north of Hong Kong and is
now the mecca for its 'mistress villages'. Every Sunday morning you
see Hong Kong businessmen with women half their age on their arms in
some luxe mall selling real or counterfeit Hermes, Vuitton, or
Prada.......affectionately trying to compensate for generous services
provided the night before.

Credits should also be given to LiJiang or Macau, where women are
ready and ripe for harvest.

Quoting RAK http://groups.google.ca/group/soc.cu...fc2e27357a845?
below:

......What RichAsianKid did not tell posters was that the 70 year old
or so
guy also offered RichAsianKid another more 'mature' magazine for a
mere $2 US. (RichAsianKid was not looking for it, but what could you
do when he offered, right?) It even contained a CD - all for $2 US
only.

http://i20.tinypic.com/eb8vbt.jpg

Focus at the bottom half - HK $1398 and $1710, roughly $220 US.
Apparently that includes a trip to Macau (roughly 1 hour boat
[hydrofoil] ride I believe), hotel room rental, and lady's service
charge. You just need to call up the number and reserve the spot!
Sauna & Massage, "U can Bath With Prettys".

Point? Sex is very common in the Far East. It is openly advertised -
in this case, outside a high school. And this newspaper stall in
Kowloon actually sells children's books and local TV magazines too.

Here's from the same magazine:

http://i21.tinypic.com/2repf91.jpg

See? It's just all over the place. It's just everywhere.

I think posters would be remiss for not relishing in this experience.
It's not sleazy; rather it's a very well-run and organized enterprise.

The point I'm making to posters is that this may be something you
should think of if you go to the 2008 Olympics. Maybe hop on the plane
and a detour to LiJiang (SW China, but worth visiting) or to Hong Kong
[Macau]
and savor the local women who're just too eager to serve and to
please.

And it's all legal, business-like, and very professionally done.

* * *

Whatever you think of third world China, conditional love is still its
hidden strength.

On Jan 11, 4:30 wrote:

On Jan 11, 3:13 am, "Ira IRa IRA Humperdink MD

" wrote:
is prostitution legal or "overlooked by authorities" in the special
autonomous regions of china? will their be lots of prostitution at
the olympics?

Unless you're hardcore voyeur you're missing the point: there won't be
any left to choose from by the time you're at the Olympics. Head over
there couple weeks beforehand - early bird catches the chick.- Hide quoted text -

what about the men? not for me, but for my wife. are chinese gigolos
any good?
Old January 12th, 2008, 09:43 PM posted to soc.culture.china, rec.travel.usa-canada, rec.travel.asia,soc.culture.singapore, soc.culture.japan
rst0wxyz

On Jan 12, 11:45*am, "Ira IRa IRA Humperdink MD
" wrote:

what about the men? *not for me, but for my wife. *are chinese gigolos
any good?

The best, dr ira. How your Chinese wife end up with you is a complete
mystery to us. She must be pretty hard up.
Old January 13th, 2008, 01:48 AM posted to soc.culture.china, rec.travel.usa-canada, rec.travel.asia,soc.culture.singapore, soc.culture.japan
Ira IRa IRA Humperdink MD[_2_]

" wrote:

what about the men? not for me, but for my wife. are chinese gigolos
any good?

The best, dr ira. How your Chinese wife end up with you is a complete
mystery to us. She must be pretty hard up.

no, it's just my birthday present. she never had sex with chinese
man, so I just want to clear up the mystery for her. i'm sure she
won't be interested in chinese men after the first time, ho ho ho!
Old January 13th, 2008, 03:03 AM posted to soc.culture.china, rec.travel.usa-canada, rec.travel.asia,soc.culture.singapore, soc.culture.japan
rst0wxyz

" wrote:

what about the men? *not for me, but for my wife. *are chinese gigolos
any good?

The best, dr ira. *How your Chinese wife end up with you is a complete
mystery to us. *She must be pretty hard up.

no, it's just my birthday present. *she never had sex with chinese
man, so I just want to clear up the mystery for her. *i'm sure she
won't be interested in chinese men after the first time, ho ho ho!

Christmas is over, clown!!
Old January 13th, 2008, 09:24 AM posted to soc.culture.china, rec.travel.usa-canada, rec.travel.asia,soc.culture.singapore, soc.culture.japan
Ira IRa IRA Humperdink MD[_2_]

" wrote:

what about the men? not for me, but for my wife. are chinese gigolos
any good?

The best, dr ira. How your Chinese wife end up with you is a complete
mystery to us. She must be pretty hard up.

no, it's just my birthday present. she never had sex with chinese
man, so I just want to clear up the mystery for her. i'm sure she
won't be interested in chinese men after the first time, ho ho ho!

Christmas is over, clown!!

chinese man cannot satisfy her like a white man such as myself can.
Old January 13th, 2008, 10:38 AM posted to soc.culture.china, rec.travel.usa-canada, rec.travel.asia,soc.culture.singapore, soc.culture.japan
RichAsianKid

On Jan 12, 11:30 am, "st. Mary' s ****ing **** hole"
wrote:
always better give hard cash .

"Mistress" not prostitute - that's a slight *quantitative* difference,
much like wife versus mistress. Some like it quick, others love it
slow.

Bottom line: Men buy, women sell. Quoted before -
http://www.forbes.com/2006/02/11/eco...stitution.html

Human nature.

Old January 13th, 2008, 11:14 AM posted to soc.culture.china, rec.travel.usa-canada, rec.travel.asia,soc.culture.singapore, soc.culture.japan
RichAsianKid

" wrote:

what about the men? not for me, but for my wife. are chinese gigolos
any good?

The best, dr ira. How your Chinese wife end up with you is a complete
mystery to us. She must be pretty hard up.

no, it's just my birthday present. she never had sex with chinese
man, so I just want to clear up the mystery for her. i'm sure she
won't be interested in chinese men after the first time, ho ho ho!

Wait, did you just confess you're not even good enough for a whore?
Say it ain't so!!!!
Old January 13th, 2008, 03:57 PM posted to soc.culture.china, rec.travel.usa-canada, rec.travel.asia,soc.culture.singapore, soc.culture.japan
st. Mary' s Fucking Cunt hole

mistress = cash

prostitutes = cash .

wives = long term credit from a love bank

wrote:
always better *give *hard *cash .

"Mistress" not prostitute - that's a slight *quantitative* difference,
much like wife versus mistress. Some like it quick, others love it
slow.

Bottom line: Men buy, women sell. *Quoted before -http://www.forbes.com/2006/02/11/economics-prostitution-marriage_cx_m...

Human nature.

" wrote:
That's a very good point. Shenzheng is just north of Hong Kong and is
now the mecca for its 'mistress villages'. Every Sunday morning you
see Hong Kong businessmen with women half their age on their arms in
some luxe mall selling real or counterfeit Hermes, Vuitton, or
Prada.......affectionately trying to compensate for generous services
provided the night before.

if the guys are so grateful, why don't they just give them hard cash?
why waste time shopping and buying stuff when the girl prefers cold,
hard cash?- Hide quoted text -

Old January 13th, 2008, 04:39 PM posted to soc.culture.china, rec.travel.usa-canada, rec.travel.asia,soc.culture.singapore, soc.culture.japan
[email protected]

" wrote:

what about the men? *not for me, but for my wife. *are chinese gigolos
any good?

The best, dr ira. *How your Chinese wife end up with you is a complete
mystery to us. *She must be pretty hard up.

no, it's just my birthday present. *she never had sex with chinese
man, so I just want to clear up the mystery for her. *i'm sure she
won't be interested in chinese men after the first time, ho ho ho!

Christmas is over, clown!!

chinese man cannot satisfy her like a white man such as myself can.- Hide quoted text -

You are not a white man but white trash...