wearing g-string to airport

Old September 19th, 2005, 06:56 AM
JA MORAN

Default wearing g-string to airport

a friend of mine told me she was strip searched when she tried to catch
a recent flight at a US airport, as a result, she missed her flight and
had to catch the next availalbe.....not the next flight as the next
flight was FULL....

I told her next time she goes to the airport just wear just a g-string
when she goes through security and she should be fine.

If I can I either borrow a friend's (plane), rent a Cessna, or drive.
Old September 19th, 2005, 03:21 PM
TOliver

"JA MORAN" wrote in message
a friend of mine told me she was strip searched when she tried to catch a
recent flight at a US airport, as a result, she missed her flight and had
to catch the next availalbe.....not the next flight as the next flight was
FULL....

I suspect your friend was telling you a big whopper (or your level of
confabulation has risen well past the threshold induced by your regular
meds). Secondary search with some sort of follow up, maybe, but "strip
searched"? That would be a rarity even for theTSA,

I told her next time she goes to the airport just wear just a g-string
when she goes through security and she should be fine.

Depends on who is manning security....

If I can I either borrow a friend's (plane), rent a Cessna, or drive.

Well, if you know as much about flying a Cessna as you know about TWA, I
don't hold much hope for your successful arrival.

Old October 10th, 2005, 04:02 AM
glenn P

You can do anything you want to. As long as it's allowed by law. Test te
boundaries, give it a go.....

Old October 10th, 2005, 04:35 AM
Reef Fish

JA MORAN wrote:

Ron, are you sure you didn't misspell others call you for short, MoRon?

a friend of mine told me she was strip searched when she tried to catch
a recent flight at a US airport, as a result, she missed her flight and
had to catch the next availalbe.....not the next flight as the next
flight was FULL....

I told her next time she goes to the airport just wear just a g-string
when she goes through security and she should be fine.

Why a costly G-string when a D-string or A-string would have
been less expensive and more revealing, assuming lady friend
of yours is a violinist.

I take back that remark! The advantage of the G-string is that
she could play Bach's Arioso or Air on the G-String, or
Paganini's Sonata for the G-string alone, or Paganini's
Variations on the G string from Rossini's "Mos=E8"

That should be as exciting as Charlotte Mormon playing the
Cello topless on all four strings.

-- Bob.