ONE SINGLE REASON OR TOO MANY OF THEM?

Old March 5th, 2004, 04:27 PM
V I E T T H I E T

Default ONE SINGLE REASON OR TOO MANY OF THEM?

Communist Vietnam is still p*ss poor and extremely oppressed compared
to her neighbors! Worst of all, the Vietnamese has no basic freedoms,
civil and human rights.

The Vietnamese has lost all thier dignity, morals and hope for better
future, evidenced by a very large percentage of the population
shamelessly engaging in prostitution and pimping everywhere.
Everywhere one goes, one is approached by dirty, smelly women, young
children, young and old men and women proposing cheap sex!

The people can do anything they like as long as it enriches and
empowers the VCP. If they ever show any inclination of being critical
of the dumb VC *******s and their MAFIA VCP party, they will buy a lot
of problems for their lives!

The VCP has been using fear, intimidation and horrible violence on the
people of Vietnam to ensure its survival and prosperity for the past
50 years, exactly the same means and methods as the MAFIA on the mean
streets of Palermo and New York.

The perverts who back the VCP must be a bunch of dumbest and most
unprincipled SOB's

(hbui) wrote in message . com...
Jupiterean wrote:
If the VCP does something good for the ordinary Vietnamese, I'll be

the first to cheer them on. Unfortunately so far they haven't given me
one single reason to celebrate

HDI has grown up
Life expectency has grown up
Literacy rate has gone up
GDP per capita is up
Perinatal death rates are down
Fertility rates are down
Poverty rates are down....Just to name a few.
(statistics are from the UN, Unesco, FAO, World Bank and even CIA fact
book, not from the VC )

Besides, most Vietnamese, even in remote areas now enjoy electricity,
potable water, access to health care and enough rice to eat on the
table ...

It seems to me that you don't have 'one single reason' to celebrate Mr
J but ...... quite a few !

Old March 6th, 2004, 02:33 AM
Andy_L123

(V I E T T H I E T) wrote in message . com...
[...]

1 reason but or and many faith ? ;-)))))))))))))))))))