Merde!

Old May 10th, 2010, 09:39 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Frank Clarke

Default Merde!

I've been busy for a week or so and haven't had a chance to check RTE.

....and I just did "ignore thread" for 95% of everything that happened in the
interim.

Thanks, PJO, you've made this NG simply not worth the time.

(unsubscribes...)

(change Arabic number to Roman numeral to email)
Old May 10th, 2010, 10:34 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Tom P[_6_]

Frank Clarke wrote:
I've been busy for a week or so and haven't had a chance to check RTE.

...and I just did "ignore thread" for 95% of everything that happened in the
interim.

Thanks, PJO, you've made this NG simply not worth the time.

(unsubscribes...)

(change Arabic number to Roman numeral to email)

That reminds me, I must check my killfile log.

Merde! Sacre Bleu! Ze log, she is approchement pleine de merde! Gary
Spatz, PJ'oD, you vachement fill my leetle 'ard disque!

Old May 11th, 2010, 10:06 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Runge121

Default Stoopid anglos trying their cartoon french

Ouais mais je m'en tape le coquillard.
Oh you don't unnerstand that ?

"Stephen Ellenson" a écrit dans le message de
groupe de discussion : ...

"Runge121" wrote in message
r...
Who says sacre bleu except Pepe the pew ??
Oh and evleth maybe.
Do not forget to thank him too for the trash you get here.

"Tom P" a écrit dans le message de groupe de
discussion : ...
Frank Clarke wrote:
I've been busy for a week or so and haven't had a chance to check RTE.

...and I just did "ignore thread" for 95% of everything that happened
in the
interim.

Thanks, PJO, you've made this NG simply not worth the time.

(unsubscribes...)

(change Arabic number to Roman numeral to email)

That reminds me, I must check my killfile log.

Merde! Sacre Bleu! Ze log, she is approchement pleine de merde! Gary
Spatz, PJ'oD, you vachement fill my leetle 'ard disque!

Pepe "the" pew?!?! Tres ignorant du Warner Bros cartoons.

Old May 12th, 2010, 10:16 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)

Frank Clarke wrote:
I've been busy for a week or so and haven't had a chance to check RTE.

...and I just did "ignore thread" for 95% of everything that happened in the
interim.

Thanks, PJO, you've made this NG simply not worth the time.

(unsubscribes...)

I keep hoping something violent will happen to the alt.activism
cross-posters, and we can get back to discussions of European travel! I
suspect most Americans here (regardless of political affiliation) are
also totally fed-up with the ongoing onslaught of anti-Obama posts.
(And the Europeans who still bother to read the newsgroup have had any
anti-American prejudices confirmed and reconfirmed by the idiocies
posted during the flood of reactionary crap.)
Old May 12th, 2010, 10:19 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Bert Hyman

In "EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)"
wrote:

I keep hoping something violent will happen to the alt.activism
cross-posters, ...

Doesn't your news client allow filtering on cross-posts? You'll want to
look at the Xref: header.

--
Bert Hyman St. Paul, MN
Old May 12th, 2010, 10:34 PM posted to rec.travel.europe

wrote:

I keep hoping something violent will happen to the alt.activism
cross-posters, ...

Doesn't your news client allow filtering on cross-posts? You'll want to
look at the Xref: header.

Unfortunately not - I can only filter by "To", "From" and "date".