Beth & Dog Chapman Spreading 'Aloha' In The Friendly Skies

Old May 10th, 2007, 06:41 AM posted to alt.culture.hawaii,rec.travel.cruises,rec.travel.usa-canada
Dave[_20_]

Default Beth & Dog Chapman Spreading 'Aloha' In The Friendly Skies

"Dog" Chapman and Family Kicked Off Airplane
http://www.kgmb.com/kgmb/display.cfm...11354&sid=1183

Bounty hunter Duane "Dog" Chapman and his cohorts may be in the
doghouse again. The reality star and his family were taken off a
United airlines flight Monday in Los Angeles after Beth Chapman
reportedly got into a scuffle with a flight attendant.

Chapman and company had just flown in from Honolulu and had boarded
a connecting flight to Denver. According to reports, Dog was
sitting in first class with his family when a flight attendant asked
him to fasten his seat belt, but Chapman was asleep.

The flight attendant then nudged the bounty hunter to wake him up,
but his wife "went ballistic" and started to scream and curse at the
crew. The pilot was notified and the plane returned to the gate and
the Chapman's were told to get off the plane.

They were met by six airport police officers, but no arrests were
made and they were rebooked on another flight.
Old May 10th, 2007, 09:25 AM posted to alt.culture.hawaii,rec.travel.cruises,rec.travel.usa-canada
Hertz_Donut

"Dave" Dave@. wrote in message
[...]

The truly sad part of any news about the Dud...I mean Dog and/or his family
is that anyone would think he represents Hawaii in any manner. It is truly
sad that a band of trailer park trash without a trailer can become a focal
point for Hawaii. Really wish the bunch of them would move to somewhere
where they wont have to embarrass the good people of this state....

Honu

Old May 10th, 2007, 11:43 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Newby

"Hertz_Donut" wrote in message
news:OtWdnS15M6aVSt_bnZ2dnUVZ_oqmnZ2d@hawaiiantel. net...

"Dave" Dave@. wrote in message
"Dog" Chapman and Family Kicked Off Airplane
http://www.kgmb.com/kgmb/display.cfm...11354&sid=1183

Bounty hunter Duane "Dog" Chapman and his cohorts may be in the
doghouse again. The reality star and his family were taken off a
United airlines flight Monday in Los Angeles after Beth Chapman
reportedly got into a scuffle with a flight attendant.

[snipped]

The truly sad part of any news about the Dud...I mean Dog and/or his

family
is that anyone would think he represents Hawaii in any manner. It is

truly
sad that a band of trailer park trash without a trailer can become a focal
point for Hawaii. Really wish the bunch of them would move to somewhere
where they wont have to embarrass the good people of this state....

I don't understand the public's fascination with this guy or the TV show.
What am I missing?

Old May 11th, 2007, 08:34 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Alohacyberian

"Newby" wrote in message
"Hertz_Donut" wrote in message
news:OtWdnS15M6aVSt_bnZ2dnUVZ_oqmnZ2d@hawaiiantel. net...
is that anyone would think he represents Hawaii in any manner. It is

truly
sad that a band of trailer park trash without a trailer can become a
focal
point for Hawaii. Really wish the bunch of them would move to somewhere
where they wont have to embarrass the good people of this state....

I don't understand the public's fascination with this guy or the TV show.
What am I missing?

Nothing, absolutely nothing. And we don't have trailer trash in Hawaii
because we don't have mobile homes. They haven't built the highway to
deliver them. KM
--
(-:alohacyberian:-) At my website view over 3,600 live cameras or
visit NASA, the Vatican, the Smithsonian, the Louvre, CIA, FBI, and

Old May 11th, 2007, 03:10 PM posted to alt.culture.hawaii,rec.travel.cruises,rec.travel.usa-canada
Toller

Chapman and company had just flown in from Honolulu and had boarded
a connecting flight to Denver. According to reports, Dog was
sitting in first class with his family when a flight attendant asked
him to fasten his seat belt, but Chapman was asleep.

The flight attendant then nudged the bounty hunter to wake him up,
but his wife "went ballistic" and started to scream and curse at the
crew. The pilot was notified and the plane returned to the gate and
the Chapman's were told to get off the plane.

I have not heard of Dog, but years ago I fell asleep on a long flight; the
flight attendant woke me up to see if I wanted a beverage. I came very
close to going ballistic, but am not so inclined.

Old May 12th, 2007, 02:50 PM posted to alt.culture.hawaii,rec.travel.cruises,rec.travel.usa-canada
Kula

"Hertz_Donut" wrote in message
news:OtWdnS15M6aVSt_bnZ2dnUVZ_oqmnZ2d@hawaiiantel. net...

The truly sad part of any news about the Dud...I mean Dog and/or his
family is that anyone would think he represents Hawaii in any manner. It
is truly sad that a band of trailer park trash without a trailer can
become a focal point for Hawaii. Really wish the bunch of them would move
to somewhere where they wont have to embarrass the good people of this
state....

Honu

I agree but someone does love him. He might not have a trailer but he does
live in Kahala. It's his wife who is the real problem. She has
pretensions, doesn't she?

kula

Old May 15th, 2007, 03:40 AM posted to alt.culture.hawaii,rec.travel.cruises,rec.travel.usa-canada
Hertz_Donut

"Kula" wrote in message

"Hertz_Donut" wrote in message
news:OtWdnS15M6aVSt_bnZ2dnUVZ_oqmnZ2d@hawaiiantel. net...

The truly sad part of any news about the Dud...I mean Dog and/or his
family is that anyone would think he represents Hawaii in any manner. It
is truly sad that a band of trailer park trash without a trailer can
become a focal point for Hawaii. Really wish the bunch of them would
move to somewhere where they wont have to embarrass the good people of
this state....

Honu

I agree but someone does love him. He might not have a trailer but he
does live in Kahala. It's his wife who is the real problem. She has
pretensions, doesn't she?

kula

It appears the entire family has problems. The wife is apparently an
alcoholic...and they both have an attitude problem.

Honu