Best state to visit in the USA

Old April 14th, 2004, 10:12 PM
Jimbo Minn

Default Best state to visit in the USA

What state do you think is the best to visit in the United States? Our
states are like countries in Europe.

Old April 14th, 2004, 10:26 PM
colin.

"Jimbo Minn" wrote in message
| What state do you think is the best to visit in the United States? Our
| states are like countries in Europe.

what the ****, no they aren't.

I don't know what is the best, but from my experiences Ohio was certainly
the worst.

Old April 15th, 2004, 12:19 AM
devil

On Wed, 14 Apr 2004 16:12:25 -0500, Jimbo Minn wrote:

What state do you think is the best to visit in the United States? Our
states are like countries in Europe.

Currently, I would say none.
Old April 15th, 2004, 12:36 AM
nobody

devil wrote:
What state do you think is the best to visit in the United States? Our
states are like countries in Europe.

Currently, I would say none.

Alaska and Hawaii tend to be more independant thinking than continental USA.

Vermont, and New York (north of albany) also tend to be less fiercly
"american" (in the pejorative sense). Maine can also be included to some extent.
Old April 15th, 2004, 01:56 AM
Miguel Cruz

Jimbo Minn wrote:
What state do you think is the best to visit in the United States? Our
states are like countries in Europe.

Which of our states is like Serbia?

miguel
Old April 15th, 2004, 02:57 AM
mtravelkay

Jimbo Minn wrote:
What state do you think is the best to visit in the United States? Our
states are like countries in Europe.

No, they are not like countries.. Have you ever been to Europe?

I would say Alaska and Hawaii are the best US states to visit.

Old April 15th, 2004, 04:40 AM
Tess

I would say Alaska and Hawaii are the best US states to visit.

Florida!

Old April 15th, 2004, 07:46 AM
Richard Steiner

Here in rec.travel.air, (Jimbo Minn) spake unto us, saying:

What state do you think is the best to visit in the United States?

For what purpose?

Our states are like countries in Europe.

Not really.

--
-Rich Steiner ---
http://www.visi.com/~rsteiner --- Eden Prairie, MN
Old April 15th, 2004, 10:41 AM
Miss L. Toe

"Jimbo Minn" wrote in message
What state do you think is the best to visit in the United States? Our
states are like countries in Europe.

Guantanemo - reminds me of Nazi germany.

Old April 15th, 2004, 12:15 PM
Quantum Foam Guy

"Jimbo Minn" wrote in message
What state do you think is the best to visit in the United States? Our
states are like countries in Europe.

Your troll didn't catch too many fish. Try not to sound so obvious.