Someone have a B&B recommendation for Bath, England?

Old November 13th, 2003, 04:19 AM
Steve

Default Someone have a B&B recommendation for Bath, England?

Two of us (my cousin and me) are planning to spend two nights in Bath
this November 28th and 29th, leaving on the 30th. Wondering if anyone
has a recommendation for a good B&B or Hotel that is in town. If you
know one, do they have parking and if not, how far a walk is it to
park the car? After a 3 star or 4 star place.

steve
Old November 13th, 2003, 09:39 AM
nobody760

http://www.smoothhound.co.uk/bath.html

Old November 13th, 2003, 10:05 AM
nobody760

This is a useful site also - written by youngsters - but it does contain
some good info on Bath. Ignore all the skateboarding stuff but a wealth of
good info.

http://www.knowhere.co.uk/1.html

Old November 13th, 2003, 01:52 PM
Len Schwer

I very much enjoyed Brock's Guest House in Jan 2001
http://www.brocksguesthouse.co.uk/

You might want to view my web site for other details about Bath
and surrounds.

http://www.schwer.net/Britain2001/

news Two of us (my cousin and me) are planning to spend two nights in

Old November 13th, 2003, 08:48 PM
Ksu93dlv

I stayed at The Little Rose many, many years ago. I have no idea whether it's
even still there but it was just fine.
Old November 14th, 2003, 01:55 AM
Gerrit 't Hart

"Steve" wrote in message
news
Two of us (my cousin and me) are planning to spend two nights in Bath
this November 28th and 29th, leaving on the 30th. Wondering if anyone
has a recommendation for a good B&B or Hotel that is in town. If you
know one, do they have parking and if not, how far a walk is it to
park the car? After a 3 star or 4 star place.

steve

In 1993 we stayed in one in Upper Oldfield Place. There were several in this
street. Reasonably close to the centre of town. All were of good quality.
Prices reasonable.

Gerrit

Old November 14th, 2003, 03:51 AM
Carl Lyda

We have stayed at Cheriton House at least 6 times, and it was our
favorite
location inEngland. Our last trip to Bath was in 1999, but rheir Web
page shows the same owners so I would not hesitate to go back.
Parking is on the property.

Carl Lyda
Old November 14th, 2003, 05:00 AM
pltrgyst

We stayed at Oldfields, 102 Wells Road, last year. Very elegant and
close-in. There are a number of nice B&Bs on Wells Road, nice and
quiet, overlooking the downtown.

-- Larry