Ping ATB.

Old February 3rd, 2008, 08:31 AM posted to alt.nuke.the.usa,rec.travel.air
Greg Procter

Default Ping ATB.

"Mr. Travel" wrote:

Greg Procter wrote:

"Mr. Travel" wrote:

If the 9th Ammendment states our rights are NOT limited by the rights
listed in the contstituion, why do you keep saying the Bill of Rights is
limited our rights? The 9th Ammendment clealy states they are not
limited by the documented.
Now, without making stupid comments about Bush, even though he deserves
them, what rights are you saying you have that we don't?

All of them.

Does this statement make sense to you?

Our "Bill of Rights" doesn't claim to hold our rights legally.

I see.
What is the purpose of the NZ Bill of Rights?

To fulfill a UN requirement. It serves no legal purpose.

The UN require NZ to have a Bill of Rights?

The UN requires all nations to have a Bill of Rights.
Old February 3rd, 2008, 08:32 AM posted to alt.nuke.the.usa,rec.travel.air
Greg Procter

"Mr. Travel" wrote:

Greg Procter wrote:

Our further rights are covered elsewhere,

And so are ours. That is why they are not listed, but mentioned by the
9th Amendment.

Sure, but your Bill of Rights is a founding document, ours isn't.
Old February 3rd, 2008, 09:22 AM posted to alt.nuke.the.usa,rec.travel.air
Greg Procter

Mr Travel wrote:

Greg Procter wrote:
"Mr. Travel" wrote:

Greg Procter wrote:

Look it up - I'm registered Ngai Tahu.

But, you use the name Greg Proctor in you normal life, right?

Of course.

Why?

That's my given name.
(well "Greg" is shortened, I don't include my middle name, and you've
mis-spelled my surname)

I see. You just made up the Maori name.

No, Ngai Tahu is my tribal affiliation.
Old February 3rd, 2008, 09:24 AM posted to alt.nuke.the.usa,rec.travel.air
Greg Procter

Mr Travel wrote:

Greg Procter wrote:

"Mr. Travel" wrote:

Greg Procter wrote:

"Mr. Travel" wrote:

If the 9th Ammendment states our rights are NOT limited by the rights
listed in the contstituion, why do you keep saying the Bill of Rights is
limited our rights? The 9th Ammendment clealy states they are not
limited by the documented.
Now, without making stupid comments about Bush, even though he deserves
them, what rights are you saying you have that we don't?

All of them.

Does this statement make sense to you?

Our "Bill of Rights" doesn't claim to hold our rights legally.

I see.
What is the purpose of the NZ Bill of Rights?

To fulfill a UN requirement. It serves no legal purpose.

The UN require NZ to have a Bill of Rights?

The UN requires all nations to have a Bill of Rights.

Really. Do you have a cite for this?

No. Possibly it is just a recommendation.

What is the penalty for not having one?

Why would there be a penalty.

What does the Chinese one say?

How should I know, it would be in Chinese.
Old February 4th, 2008, 12:58 AM posted to alt.nuke.the.usa,rec.travel.air
Greg Procter

Mr Travel wrote:

Greg Procter wrote:

Mr Travel wrote:

Greg Procter wrote:

The UN requires all nations to have a Bill of Rights.

Really. Do you have a cite for this?

No. Possibly it is just a recommendation.

I see, you did just make it up.

You don't understand "No"???
Can't say I'm surprised.

I also asked you which rights NZ'ers have the Americans don't and you
said "all of them",

So, did you mean, for example, NZ'ers have freedom of speech and
Americans don't? iF not, then what did you mean?

Thjat would be one right.
(see McCarthy)

There's the right to legal representation.
There's the right to the Geneva Conventions.

You claimed rights in the US were limited by the Constitution, because
they were itemized.
Can you provide an example that shows what you meant?

Old February 4th, 2008, 02:55 AM posted to alt.nuke.the.usa,rec.travel.air
Greg Procter

Sarah Czepiel wrote:

On Mon, 04 Feb 2008 13:58:24 +1300, Greg Procter
wrote:

:Mr Travel wrote:
:
: Greg Procter wrote:
:
: Mr Travel wrote:
:
: Greg Procter wrote:
:
:
[...]

I'll say this for you Sarah, on a very good day you're quick!

Old February 4th, 2008, 02:58 AM posted to alt.nuke.the.usa,rec.travel.air
Sarah Czepiel

On Mon, 04 Feb 2008 15:55:33 +1300, Greg Procter
wrote:

:Sarah Czepiel wrote:
:
: On Mon, 04 Feb 2008 13:58:24 +1300, Greg Procter
: wrote:
:
: :Mr Travel wrote:
: :
: : Greg Procter wrote:
: :
: : Mr Travel wrote:
: :
: : Greg Procter wrote:
: :
: :
[...]

What Conventions specifically, groggy?
Old February 4th, 2008, 03:03 AM posted to alt.nuke.the.usa,rec.travel.air
Sarah Czepiel

wrote:

:Sarah Czepiel wrote:
:
: On Mon, 04 Feb 2008 13:58:24 +1300, Greg Procter
: wrote:
:
: :Mr Travel wrote:
: :
: : Greg Procter wrote:
: :
: : Mr Travel wrote:
: :
: : Greg Procter wrote:
: :
: :
[...]

Oh and what rights are you referring to, grogs?
Old February 4th, 2008, 03:54 AM posted to alt.nuke.the.usa,rec.travel.air
Sarah Czepiel

On Mon, 04 Feb 2008 03:17:55 GMT, Larry in AZ
wrote:

:Waiving the right to remain silent, Sarah Czepiel
:said:
:
: On Mon, 04 Feb 2008 15:55:33 +1300, Greg Procter
: wrote:
:
::Sarah Czepiel wrote:
::
:: On Mon, 04 Feb 2008 13:58:24 +1300, Greg Procter
:: wrote:
::
:: :Mr Travel wrote:
:: :
:: : Greg Procter wrote:
:: :
:: : Mr Travel wrote:
:: :
:: : Greg Procter wrote:
:: :
:: :
[...]
:According to the Geneva Convention, Groggy has a right to be an imbecile.

Isn't that under Article 6?