Ping ATB.

Old February 4th, 2008, 03:55 AM posted to alt.nuke.the.usa,rec.travel.air
Sarah Czepiel

Default Ping ATB.

On Mon, 04 Feb 2008 03:17:00 GMT, Larry in AZ
wrote:

:Waiving the right to remain silent, Sarah Czepiel
:said:
:
: On Mon, 04 Feb 2008 13:58:24 +1300, Greg Procter
: wrote:
:
::Mr Travel wrote:
::
:: Greg Procter wrote:
::
:: Mr Travel wrote:
::
:: Greg Procter wrote:
::
::
:: The UN requires all nations to have a Bill of Rights.
::
:: Really. Do you have a cite for this?
::
::
::
:: No. Possibly it is just a recommendation.
::
::
:: I see, you did just make it up.
::
::
::You don't understand "No"???
::Can't say I'm surprised.
::
::
::
:: I also asked you which rights NZ'ers have the Americans don't and you
:: said "all of them",
::
:: So, did you mean, for example, NZ'ers have freedom of speech and
:: Americans don't? iF not, then what did you mean?
::
::Thjat would be one right.
::(see McCarthy)
::
::There's the right to legal representation.
::There's the right to the Geneva Conventions.
:
: The right to the Geneva Conventions?
:
:He never stops making **** up.

He gets cornered every time by his own stupidity.
Old February 4th, 2008, 07:30 AM posted to alt.nuke.the.usa,rec.travel.air
Mr. Travel

Greg Procter wrote:

"Mr. Travel" wrote:

Greg Procter wrote:

Our further rights are covered elsewhere,

And so are ours. That is why they are not listed, but mentioned by the
9th Amendment.

Sure, but your Bill of Rights is a founding document, ours isn't.

What difference does that make, it still doesn't restrict our rights as
you claimed?
Old February 4th, 2008, 07:38 AM posted to alt.nuke.the.usa,rec.travel.air
Mr. Travel

Greg Procter wrote:

There's the right to the Geneva Conventions.

Are you referring to the Geneva Convention that protects members of the
recognized military of a country? Surely you don't think it applies to
terrorist groups that are not members of a country's official military.

Which country's military forces have been denied access to the "Geneva
Convention' you speak of?
Old February 4th, 2008, 07:39 AM posted to alt.nuke.the.usa,rec.travel.air
Mr. Travel

Greg Procter wrote:

The right to the Geneva Conventions?

I'll say this for you Sarah, on a very good day you're quick!

Greg, perhaps you can explain what you meant?

Please identtify the specific Geneva Convention you are referring to and
the specific parts of the document that are being denied people in the US?
Old February 4th, 2008, 07:52 AM posted to alt.nuke.the.usa,rec.travel.air
Greg Procter

Sarah Czepiel wrote:

On Mon, 04 Feb 2008 15:55:33 +1300, Greg Procter
wrote:

:Sarah Czepiel wrote:
:
: On Mon, 04 Feb 2008 13:58:24 +1300, Greg Procter
: wrote:
:
: :Mr Travel wrote:
: :
: : Greg Procter wrote:
: :
: : Mr Travel wrote:
: :
: : Greg Procter wrote:
: :
: :
[...]

What Conventions specifically, groggy?

Basically; all of threm.
Old February 4th, 2008, 07:53 AM posted to alt.nuke.the.usa,rec.travel.air
Greg Procter

said:

On Mon, 04 Feb 2008 13:58:24 +1300, Greg Procter
wrote:

:Mr Travel wrote:
:
: Greg Procter wrote:
:
: Mr Travel wrote:
:
: Greg Procter wrote:
:
:

It's your (US) ****.
Old February 4th, 2008, 07:55 AM posted to alt.nuke.the.usa,rec.travel.air
Mr. Travel

Greg Procter wrote:

There's the right to legal representation.

I am a bit confused.
You stated our Constitution limited our rights.
The right to legal representation is in the constitution,

The 6th Ammendment, which is part of the basis for the Supreme Court's
Miranda decision, states "... to have compulsory process for obtaining
witnesses in his favor, and to have the assistance of counsel for his
defense.

Old February 4th, 2008, 07:55 AM posted to alt.nuke.the.usa,rec.travel.air
Greg Procter

wrote:

:Sarah Czepiel wrote:
:
: On Mon, 04 Feb 2008 13:58:24 +1300, Greg Procter
: wrote:
:
: :Mr Travel wrote:
: :
: : Greg Procter wrote:
: :
: : Mr Travel wrote:
: :
: : Greg Procter wrote:
: :
: :
[...]

Oh and what rights are you referring to, grogs?

According to the Geneva Convention, Groggy has a right to be an imbecile.

According to the Geneva Convention, the prisoners you take while
invading countries have the right to legal representation and POW
status.
Old February 4th, 2008, 07:57 AM posted to alt.nuke.the.usa,rec.travel.air
Greg Procter

"Mr. Travel" wrote:

Greg Procter wrote:

"Mr. Travel" wrote:

Greg Procter wrote:

Our further rights are covered elsewhere,

And so are ours. That is why they are not listed, but mentioned by the
9th Amendment.

Sure, but your Bill of Rights is a founding document, ours isn't.

What difference does that make, it still doesn't restrict our rights as
you claimed?

No, it protects the rights it mentions, and alludes to those it doesn't
mention.
Old February 4th, 2008, 07:59 AM posted to alt.nuke.the.usa,rec.travel.air
Greg Procter

"Mr. Travel" wrote:

Greg Procter wrote:

There's the right to the Geneva Conventions.

Are you referring to the Geneva Convention that protects members of the
recognized military of a country? Surely you don't think it applies to
terrorist groups that are not members of a country's official military.

I quite agree with you - unfortunately you yanks designate any
resistance to your foul invasion and occupation as "terrorism" which it
obviously isn't.

Which country's military forces have been denied access to the "Geneva
Convention' you speak of?

Afghanistan, Iraq, etc.