AXIS WORLD TRAVEL

Old September 2nd, 2004, 10:36 PM
memberservices

Default AXIS WORLD TRAVEL

Axis World Travel prides itself on providing great customer service to our
members. We have had some trouble with incentive companies we have used
but we try to rectify the problems as swiftly as they come in. We are in
good standing with the BBB. We would be happy to help anyone experiencing
difficulty with an incentive. Call 1-800-461-5405 woth questions.

Customer Care Department

Old October 26th, 2004, 08:10 PM
Coffee317

Im out 262.70 From World Axis Travel
IM going to Try TO start A class action Law suit
Im tired of being ripped of also posted at www.ripoff.com
BBB is a wast of consumers time thay are for the companys not for the
consumer thay are paid off by the companys and thay close case numbers
with out notafying the victum

Old October 26th, 2004, 10:11 PM
zorba85250

I am also out the same amunt and they kept me stringing along since
February 2004. Their customer service was very poor besides being another
scam.

Old October 28th, 2004, 10:54 PM
Ccorona

I too am out $350 when my husband & I attended the seminar for Axis World
Travel. They cashed my check early part of 2004 and I have yet to
receive any information from them. Every time I call the person in charge
of the free cruise was not in. Then it got to where a recording came on
saying leave a message & they would return my call within 24 hours. Never
did!! Then the number was always busy, never could get through to them.
Now a recording is saying the number is no longer in service!!!! I want
my money back and will never do any business with Axis World Travel again
and will spread the word that they are dishonest & are not true to their
word!!!
I too will join in with the lawsuit to obtain my money back!!!

Old October 29th, 2004, 02:32 AM
TASHA-R

I'd like to join the lawsuit if there is one. I was not able to get any
responce from them.
Could you publish the lawsuit info if available?
Thanks

Old October 30th, 2004, 06:03 AM
Carol

If anyone is really going to start a class action suit, count me in. I
wish that I had only sunk a few hundred in them.... According to an
email that I received from them (can you believe that I received a
message from them) they are filing bankruptcy.
I went to the BBB, as everyone knows by now, they were no help.
I can't believe they got away with this to the extent that they
did....

IM going to Try TO start A class action Law suit
Im tired of being ripped of also posted at www.ripoff.com
BBB is a wast of consumers time thay are for the companys not for the
consumer thay are paid off by the companys and thay close case numbers
with out notafying the victum [/b]

--
Carol
Carol's Profile: 523

Old November 4th, 2004, 06:07 PM
becvia

I am willing to join in a lawsuit. We lost $2000. Hard lesson... we are
smarter that that... don't know why we did it.

Old November 4th, 2004, 06:07 PM
becvia

Old November 4th, 2004, 11:32 PM
Bert Amada

Are all you people who were ripped off by Axis, so young that you did
not know that Adolph Hitler and his allies were referred to as "The
Axis"? What did you expect from a company that would assume that name?
So you lost money...just be grateful that they did not have you put in a
concentration camp.

B.A.

Please note: To avoid spam, unsolicited email is automatically deleted
unread by my server. Only mail which comes from those who are already in
my address book is put through. If you wish to send me an email, kindly
say so in a post before attempting to send the mail. I will then notify
you when my line is open to you.