Paris, a few clouds

Old June 21st, 2005, 08:36 PM
Runge

Default Paris, a few clouds

but my left ankle is hurting me

Old June 21st, 2005, 08:59 PM
Richard

"Runge" wrote in message
but my left ankle is hurting me

Have you been running on a cobble-stone road without your hiking boots?

Old June 21st, 2005, 09:00 PM
Earl Evleth

On 21/06/05 21:36, in article ,
"Runge" wrote:

but my left ankle is hurting me

Your foot is in your mouth and your biting on it.

As for the weather, it appears it will be hotter on Tuesday in Paris
than previously predicted.

Old June 21st, 2005, 09:04 PM
chancellor of the duchy of besses o' th' barn and

Runge wrote:

but my left ankle is hurting me

It's the most interesting posting of yours I've ever read, that's for
sure.

--
David Horne- www.davidhorne.net
Old June 21st, 2005, 09:18 PM
Earl Evleth

On 21/06/05 22:04, in article
1gyiyis.7ur26ubnejbcN%this_address_is_for_spam@yah oo.com, "chancellor of the
duchy of besses o' th' barn and prestwich tesco"
wrote:

but my left ankle is hurting me

It's the most interesting posting of yours I've ever read, that's for
sure.

You should not pick on the intellectually handicapped.

Old June 21st, 2005, 09:22 PM

wrote:

but my left ankle is hurting me

It's the most interesting posting of yours I've ever read, that's for
sure.

You should not pick on the intellectually handicapped.

Oh, I thought I was giving him encouragement!

--
David Horne- www.davidhorne.net
Old June 21st, 2005, 10:51 PM
Mxsmanic

Earl Evleth writes:

As for the weather, it appears it will be hotter on Tuesday in Paris
than previously predicted.

As usual.

--
Transpose gmail and mxsmanic in my e-mail address to reach me directly.
Old June 22nd, 2005, 10:02 AM
Miss L. Toe

"Runge" wrote in message
but my left ankle is hurting me

My left shoulder is hurting me.

You didn't kick me in your sleep did you ?

Old June 22nd, 2005, 12:18 PM

Runge wrote:
but my left ankle is hurting me

you should be more careful on your o.o.t. outings

Old June 22nd, 2005, 09:43 PM
Runge

Wowie !!
A weather competition with the Master !