For the record

Old May 3rd, 2004, 11:35 PM
LES!

Default For the record

Yeah, I'm here. But not 100% yet. More like 5% at the moment.

I want to "clear my name" so-to-speak. ;-)

Yes, I let Lloyd know that I wouldn't be able to do the website. There are
several issues that have arisen, mostly medical, but also we're considering
a move to Honduras to help out at the orphanage there.

Yeah, imagine that, I didn't consider that to be anyone else's business but
ours ;-) (well, and Lloyds lol)

Seriously though, I have a review of my cruise, and as soon as things calm
down a bit here, I'll post it. I had a fantastic time. In fact, it was
better than I though (Tobie, it met my expectations, so I don't think I had
too high of expectations lol)

I'm almost "stacked" with other cruises coming up too. Elation in August (by
myself) and again with my family in October. The NCL Sea again in February
for my birthday (Possibly considering her last Texarribean cruise in April
too) and we're looking for a long family cruise for Spring/Early Summer
2005.

Ok, that's enough. I have tons to do (I've also taken a few volunteer
positions locally that are a bit more fulfilling than online life) and
Alegra started walking, out of the blue, yesterday, so I'm chasing her
around lol

BTW, Chrissy, yes, I'll marry you. Are you sure your husband will share the
bed?

LES!

Old May 3rd, 2004, 11:39 PM
LES!

"LES!" wrote in message

Oops, piggy backing.

I wanted to let you all know that if any of you wanted to email me
privately, the best address to reach me at for now is

LES!

Old May 4th, 2004, 12:16 AM
Howie

LES! wrote:

Yeah, I'm here. But not 100% yet. More like 5% at the moment.

I want to "clear my name" so-to-speak. ;-)

[clipped]

Welcome back, dude. Glad you enjoyed the loss of your cruise "cherry",
so-to-speak Hope you get back to 105% very soon.

Howie

Old May 4th, 2004, 04:34 AM
Mark

Get well soon.
Glad to hear you enjoyed your cruise.
Glad to hear that Alegra's walking!

Mark

Old May 4th, 2004, 02:27 PM
Lunyma

Yeah, I'm here. But not 100% yet. More like 5% at the moment.

There are
several issues that have arisen, mostly medical,

Hope that things are going better for you, Les, and happy to hear that your
cruise, more than met your expectations!
Take some pics of that little girl walking. I'd love to see her!!!

Pam ------- a sucker for babies, especially when they're not my own!

Old May 4th, 2004, 05:36 PM
Cruising Chrissy

On Mon, 3 May 2004 16:35:00 -0600, "LES!" wrote:

I want to "clear my name" so-to-speak. ;-)

Yes, I let Lloyd know that I wouldn't be able to do the website. There are
several issues that have arisen, mostly medical, but also we're considering
a move to Honduras to help out at the orphanage there.

Good for you.

Yeah, imagine that, I didn't consider that to be anyone else's business but
ours ;-) (well, and Lloyds lol)

Tell Lloyd. He brought it to RTC's attention not me.

BTW, Chrissy, yes, I'll marry you.

Not a bigamist. Pass.

Are you sure your husband will share the
bed?

See above.
Old May 4th, 2004, 10:06 PM
Jo-Ann

, but also we're considering
a move to Honduras to help out at the orphanage there.

Those little ones (especially Sarah and Brendan) got to ya, huh???

Looking into their smiling faces would make anybody fall in love with
them!

I'm sure Brad and Debbie could certainly use the help at the
orphanage. Good for you!

Jo-Ann
Old May 4th, 2004, 11:14 PM
Dick Goldhaber

Glad you enjoyed your baptismal cruise, Les. Vacations will never ever be
the same.

I don't know how old Alegra was when she first walked, but back when Danni
was a baby the book said that babies walk at the age of one. At Danni's
first birthday party someone held out a present and she took her first
unassisted steps.

Sadly the gift was a gift certificate to QVC and I have paid for it ever
since.

Do not feel bad if Cruising Chrissy rejects you. Since I have never seen
anything from her that would suggest that she has EVER been on a cruise
ship, I believe that the "Cruising" part of her ID suggests a street corner
near the trailer park where she lives.

Welcome back, and hang in, Les.
--
DG in Cherry Hill, NJ

Old May 5th, 2004, 02:21 PM
Cruising Chrissy

On Tue, 4 May 2004 18:14:43 -0400, "Dick Goldhaber"
wrote:

Do not feel bad if Cruising Chrissy rejects you. Since I have never seen
anything from her that would suggest that she has EVER been on a cruise
ship, I believe that the "Cruising" part of her ID suggests a street corner
near the trailer park where she lives.

DAAAANIIII, send the dog to bite Goldie.