Dissertation survey: European Cities: Attitudes and Awareness

Old March 21st, 2007, 04:26 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
MProud

Default Dissertation survey: European Cities: Attitudes and Awareness

Dear everyone,

I am currently studying BA (Hons) International Business at Nottingham
Trent University and I am looking into the braning of European cities
for my dissertation.

I would be extremely greatful if anyone could be kind enough to
complete my online questionnaire, which should take around 10 minutes
of your time.

There is just one prerequisite: please only complete this if you live
in the UK.

The link is as follows: http://www.zoomerang.com/survey.zgi?p=WEB2266NAAQ9E3

Many thanks in advance for anyone kind enough to co-operate. It is
appreciated enormously.

Matt

Old March 21st, 2007, 04:41 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
JohnT

"MProud" wrote in message
ups.com...
Dear everyone,

I am currently studying BA (Hons) International Business at Nottingham
Trent University and I am looking into the braning of European cities
for my dissertation.

What is braning?

JohnT

Old March 21st, 2007, 04:44 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
David Horne, _the_ chancellor

JohnT wrote:

"MProud" wrote in message
ups.com...
Dear everyone,

I am currently studying BA (Hons) International Business at Nottingham
Trent University and I am looking into the braning of European cities
for my dissertation.

What is braning?

Just be greatful you didn't do the survey.

--
(*) ... of the royal duchy of city south and deansgate
David Horne- http://www.davidhorne.net
Old March 21st, 2007, 05:39 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
JohnT

"David Horne, _the_ chancellor (*)" wrote in message
JohnT wrote:

"MProud" wrote in message
ups.com...
Dear everyone,

I am currently studying BA (Hons) International Business at Nottingham
Trent University and I am looking into the braning of European cities
for my dissertation.

What is braning?

Just be greatful you didn't do the survey.

I looked at it but didn't have sufficient branes to do justice to it. So I
cheated.

JohnT

Old March 21st, 2007, 06:02 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
David Horne, _the_ chancellor

JohnT wrote:

"MProud" wrote in message
ups.com...
Dear everyone,

I am currently studying BA (Hons) International Business at Nottingham
Trent University and I am looking into the braning of European cities
for my dissertation.

What is braning?

Just be greatful you didn't do the survey.

I looked at it but didn't have sufficient branes to do justice to it. So I
cheated.

I'd been to all but one city, but I still got bored at the end of the
second page and stopped. The 'quiz' part was the most entertaining...

Old March 21st, 2007, 06:42 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
MProud

I do apologise everyone, I did mean branding of course! I think this
dissertation has numbed my brane. Ha ha

Old March 21st, 2007, 06:48 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
grusl

JohnT wrote:
I'd been to all but one city, but I still got bored at the end of the
second page and stopped. The 'quiz' part was the most entertaining...

I haven't been to any of them but would like to see all, but I'm not sure
why I might want to see Krakow and Riga.

And fathoming a difference in any preconceived notions I might have between
Riga and Tallinn wasn't easy.

I hope I didn't skew his results, not being in the UK and all, but can't
resist a quiz.

Cheers,

George W. Russell
Bangalore (Notts)

Old March 22nd, 2007, 12:49 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
Deeply Filled Mortician

Make credence recognised that on 21 Mar 2007 10:42:01 -0700, "MProud"
has scripted:

I do apologise everyone, I did mean branding of course! I think this
dissertation has numbed my brane. Ha ha

Ha ha ha!

Did you type that while rat arsed, student grant? Hows about you do
some actual research, you lazy ****.
--
---
DFM - http://www.deepfriedmars.com