Bon Voyage JEAN

Old May 4th, 2004, 06:16 PM
Florence and Lou Roth

Default Bon Voyage JEAN

Have a wonderful cruise & enjoy Venice - the most romantic city we've
ever been in.

See you on the Sleazy 3. Bring pictures of this cruise with you.

Florence

Old May 4th, 2004, 06:43 PM
Mike Quint

Jean
"Bon Voyage"
It's Venice today, but tommorrow it's Venezia. Bring back lots of glass
candy.
Have fun
Mike-- Love the ways cities change name. but what is a name.

Old May 4th, 2004, 06:46 PM
Heather

Have a wonderful cruise & enjoy Venice

Have a great cruise Jean and see you back on RTC when you get home.

-Heather
Remove CanOspam to email
http://members.aol.com/nookeybear/index1.htm
Old May 4th, 2004, 06:48 PM
villa deauville

Jean & Ed
May you have calm seas and gentle breezes on this, a very romantic
cruise.

SUNNY..........."see"you when you return

S'nd I

Old May 4th, 2004, 08:38 PM
Sue and Kevin Mullen

Jean, hope you and Ed have a fantastic cruise. Looking forward to seeing
you again on the Sleazy 3!!

sue

Old May 4th, 2004, 09:39 PM
Howie

Have a blast Jean. Venice is one of the most beautiful cities in the
world. Take particular not of the light in that city; it's like
something out of an incredible dream.

Howie

Old May 5th, 2004, 03:27 AM
Jean O'Boyle

Thanks so much to everyone of you including those who piggybacked their Bon
Voyage wishes in Erm's Birthday greetings and the private e-mails, too! Very
thoughtful of you and I really appreciate it.
We are all packed and ready to go! Talk to you all on the 21st, God
willing!
Take care,
--Jean

Old May 5th, 2004, 02:23 PM
Cruising Chrissy

On Tue, 4 May 2004 13:16:41 -0400, (Florence and Lou
Roth) wrote:

Jean, Have a wonderful cruise & enjoy Venice - the most romantic city we've
ever been in.

And stay there.