Ukrainians Inviting You To Ukraine!

Old March 12th, 2005, 10:37 AM

Default Ukrainians Inviting You To Ukraine!

Hello to all. We are travel assistants in Ukraine, we are involved in
helping foreign visitors who visit Ukraine, we are in Kiev city and in
other cities, we invite you, and we are ready to work for you and to
assist you in whatever you might wish!
We do not have a web site but we share a simple page:
www.geocities.com/UkraineAssistants
You can hire interpreters, guides, drivers,...you can ask for visa
support, familial homestays and apartments, excursions, romance,
business, education,...

See you soon in Ukraine!
Ludmila, Natasha, Helena,...
www.geocities.com/UkraineAssistants