Da Vinci Code shooting starts in Paris

Old June 29th, 2005, 08:02 PM
Frank F. Matthews

Gregory Morrow wrote:
Magda trolls:
.

On 29 Jun 2005 18:34:26 +0200, in rec.travel.europe, Mini One

arranged some electrons, so they looked like this :

... I'm sure he can use his Gillette Mach 3 on his legs. Let's not shock
... him! He'll probably have a heart attack if he tried to wax his legs!
... Emilia (who changed her ID)

That's an idea... the real men would be those who survived waxing - from

the big toe up to

the bikini line. 8-))

Yo bitch: why are you constantly changing your e-mail address? Only trolls
go to the trouble to do that, so I guess that makes you a troll...

Well dummy perhaps she is trying to avoid the ****s who posting on
Usenet attracts. Personally I find a spamtrap more useful but different
folks have different techniques. I do get 1% or so actual responses and
eventually get to see them. Fortunately my reader filters out 80% or
more of the junk.

Old June 29th, 2005, 09:50 PM
DDT Filled Mormons

On Wed, 29 Jun 2005 17:15:14 GMT, "Gregory Morrow"
gregorymorrowEMERGENCYCANCELLATIONARCHIMEDES@eart hlink.net wrote:

Magda trolls:
.
On 29 Jun 2005 18:34:26 +0200, in rec.travel.europe, Mini One

arranged some electrons, so they looked like this :

... I'm sure he can use his Gillette Mach 3 on his legs. Let's not shock
... him! He'll probably have a heart attack if he tried to wax his legs!
... Emilia (who changed her ID)

That's an idea... the real men would be those who survived waxing - from

the big toe up to
the bikini line. 8-))

Yo bitch: why are you constantly changing your e-mail address? Only trolls
go to the trouble to do that, so I guess that makes you a troll...

Are you taking them total-utter-asshole pills again Greg?
--
---
DFM - http://www.deepfriedmars.com
Old June 30th, 2005, 03:34 AM
Gregory Morrow

DDT Filled Mormons wrote:

[...]

I am as sweet and cuddly as a dynamite - filled chinchilla, DFM...heehee...

--
Best
Greg

Old June 30th, 2005, 12:31 PM
Gregory Morrow

Frank F. Matthews wrote:

Gregory Morrow wrote:
Magda trolls:
.

[...]

Well Frank I guess this froglegs - eating Magda baggage needs to find a
better method to avoid spam. I've used this same exact handle for many
months now and I've never had ONE spam in my main in - box (EL has good
filters I'll admit)...

I guess this inestimable siren's Usenet "charm offensive" attracts so many
top - class desirables that she has to weekly change her email address (she
probably changes it around the time she takes her weekly bath and dusts off
her wig). Unlike the bosky days of olde, these are strictly "electron"
friends, not real flesh - and - blood suitors. So at least there will be no
siring of *******s, general licentiousness, spreading of venereal diseases,
pubic lice, and such like...

Such are the duplicitous ways and the sneeky wiles of the modern
technological French feminine class...would Madame Pompadour (or even Madame
deGaulle?) be proud, I wonder?

--
Best
Greg