|If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.|
||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
Available 1 Bdrm w Private Bath-Old Town Alexandria/WalkEverywhere/Close to DC
Hi Everyone! If you are looking for a short/long term rental, please consider my place. Especially with the holidays coming up and family/friends coming into town.
1bedroom available - Old Town Alexandria/Walk Everywhere/Close to DC/ (Alexandria, VA)
Bright room with private bath (in your own wing) in beautifully furnished historic home in the heart of historic Old Town, Alexandria, Virginia. Old Town is on the banks of the Potomac River, just 6 miles South of Washington D.C. Chill, fun, low key female attorney looking for same/another professional. It's in the best area of Old Town in the SE quadrant.
* Walk to Trader Joes, Balducci's, Whole Foods, BRAND NEW Harris Teeter, and CVS
* Four blocks to Potomac River and Mt Vernon running/walking trail that goes along the river to Mt Vernon and all the way into DC
* Commuters dream. 15 min drive to Pentagon or DC. 7 mins to DCA/Reagan Airport.
* One block to EXPRESS bus into DC
* One block to bus that goes directly to King St or Braddock metro (yellow & blue lines)
* Free King St trolley 1/2 block that goes to King St metro stop
* Room is furnished with queen bed, table & chairs, two end tables and futon
*$1500 per month/*$100 per night/short term OK.
This home offers beautifully appointed features and furnishings which include:
* Brick fireplace and outdoor fire pit
* 8'-12' Ceilings
* Original Pine Wood Floors
* Microwave, Dishwasher, Central AC, Washer/Dryer
* Linens, Dishes and furniture Provided
* WiFi included!
King St has restaurants, shops and historic attractions from the Potomac River waterfront to the King Street metro. Events including parades, house tours and a two-day art festival.
* The Alexandria Farmer's Market, the oldest continuously operating farmer's market in the U.S., operates year round from 6AM-noon every Sat. on Market Square at City Hall.
* The Torpedo Factory was built during World War I and was again used in World War II as a United States munitions factory. Today, it is a lively waterfront with a marina, shops, public parks and walkways, restaurants, residences, and offices.
* Parades include Presidents Day, Scottish Walk (bagpipes galore) and Christmas.
Sorry, NO pets considered AT ALL. Street parking.
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Alexandria Egypt||[email protected]||Cruises||21||October 8th, 2009 01:08 AM|
|NANTUCKET ISLAND - Large, Private, Renovated In-town Home||vacationhomezone.com||Travel Marketplace||0||March 6th, 2006 07:11 PM|
|NANTUCKET - In Town Victorian - Private Deck||[email protected]||Travel Marketplace||0||March 1st, 2006 07:23 PM|
|Star Island Resort & Club, wk 52 '04, 1 bdrm, accm 4||[email protected]||Travel Marketplace||0||December 6th, 2004 02:33 AM|
|RIO DE JANEIRO - AVAILABLE F/ CARNAVAL 2 BDRM APT - 1 BLK F/ BEACH - FOTOS!||CC||Latin America||0||February 8th, 2004 01:15 AM|