WTB Thai Baht

Old November 7th, 2003, 05:36 PM
sam

Default WTB Thai Baht

Travelling to Thailand soon and would like to buy your unused baht currency.
I am located in San Diego. Pls reply here.

Old November 7th, 2003, 08:19 PM
Miguel Cruz

sam wrote:
Travelling to Thailand soon and would like to buy your unused baht
currency. I am located in San Diego. Pls reply here.

I wouldn't waste too much energy on this - there's no shortage of ATMs at
the airport.

miguel
--
See the world from your web browser: http://travel.u.nu/

Old November 7th, 2003, 08:31 PM
Dieter A

"Miguel Cruz" schreef in bericht
sam wrote:
Travelling to Thailand soon and would like to buy your unused baht
currency. I am located in San Diego. Pls reply here.

I wouldn't waste too much energy on this - there's no shortage of ATMs at
the airport.

true....
but the costs of using it are exuberant.

Old November 7th, 2003, 08:31 PM
Sjoerd

sam wrote:
Travelling to Thailand soon and would like to buy your unused baht
currency. I am located in San Diego. Pls reply here.

I wouldn't waste too much energy on this - there's no shortage of ATMs at
the airport.

I am not so sure there is an ATM at USM. (the OP may arrive at Koh Samui
from Singapore)

Sjoerd

Old November 7th, 2003, 08:55 PM
Dieter A

"Sjoerd" schreef

true....
but the costs of using it are exuberant.

Huh?
I pay nothing when using an ATM at a Thai airport and the exchange rate is
excellent.
Sjoerd

on 02.10.2003
withdrawal of 5000 THB
ATM on the airport in Bangkok

1,82 EUR exchange costs (my account is in EUR)
2,42 EUR fee for the bank in Bangkok
1,39 EUR fee for my own bank in Europe

you can call that excellent, I call it exuberant.
....schandalig zelfs.