Messages by Reef Fish

Old December 25th, 2006, 01:55 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Dorothy

Default Messages by Reef Fish

Dear Mr Reef Fish,

I browse this board fairly often as I am a great fan of cruising. I decided
I had to reply to you after seeing many of your posts. You are a real looser
who has nothing better to do than continually critizize Ray the travel agent
and I guess any other Ray who falls under your guns. Don't you have anything
better to do with your time. Perhaps another cause, such as global warming
or AIDS in Africa.
What the hell do you care what Ray posts about the cruise industry. Most of
us find his posts informative. Don't read them if the get your blood
pressure up. Please, grow up and move on.

Old December 25th, 2006, 02:41 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Charles[_1_]

In article , Dorothy
wrote:

I browse this board fairly often as I am a great fan of cruising. I decided
I had to reply to you after seeing many of your posts. You are a real looser

I advise not replying to Reef Fish. You will only bring on abuse. You
can't reason with a sociopath megalomaniac. They are in their own self
centered world and won't change. Most regulars in the newsgroup either
killfile Reef Fish or otherwise ignore his posts. That is why you don't
see many replies to him. Ignore him and leave sick people like Reef
Fish, clint and JP who need professional help, be in their own little
world talking to the air or each other.

--
Charles
Old December 25th, 2006, 06:35 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Reef Fish[_4_]

Dorothy wrote:
Dear Mr Reef Fish,

I browse this board fairly often as I am a great fan of cruising. I decided
I had to reply to you after seeing many of your posts. You are a real looser
who has nothing better to do than continually critizize Ray the travel agent

You must have graduated from the same 4th grade as Ray.

I post LOTS of hard information about cruising -- too bad you missed
them all. Your loss.

What the hell do you care what Ray posts about the cruise industry. Most of
us find his posts informative. Don't read them if the get your blood
pressure up. Please, grow up and move on.

What the hell? Ray Goldenberg is using the newsgroup for his
SPAMMING (advertising) using Press Releases as his thinly veiled
disguise.

It is a well-known FACT, and it is also well known that it is the BEST
KNOWN guideline of USENET (by all newsgroups except those
specifically set up for advertising) that it is one of the worst
violations
of USENET Guidelines and breach of Netiquette.

rec.scuba.cruises is the ONLY newsgroup that tolerated this kind
of spamming by Ray Goldenberg.

I am among the HUNDREDS of posters since he started spamming
in 1994 that expressed our disgust of his behavior.

Don't read them if the get your blood pressure up.

Your naivite about newsgroups showed. Your suggestion is
tentamount to saying any of these:

Don't look at the mugging if it repulses you
Don't pay any attention to the robberies if ...
Don't pay any attention to Bin Laden or Bush on Iraq if ...
Don't pay any attention to Hitler and the Holocaust if ...

Dorothy, this list is ENDLESS, and they are all of the same
ilk as your statement about my reading of Ray's posts.

Besides, why are YOU such a hypocrite that your couldn't
follow your OWN advice about reading MY posts about Ray?

Please, grow up and move on.

I am grown up LONG before you got to the 3rd grade. If I
move on, it'll be ENTIRELY my own choice, completely
independent of any post like this from the ignorant, obnoxious,
hypocritical readers of rec.travel.cruises.

-- Reef Fish Bob.

Old December 25th, 2006, 07:25 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
lj

"Charles" wrote in message
d...
In article , Dorothy
wrote:

I browse this board fairly often as I am a great fan of cruising. I

decided
I had to reply to you after seeing many of your posts. You are a real

looser

I advise not replying to Reef Fish. You will only bring on abuse. You
can't reason with a sociopath megalomaniac. They are in their own self
centered world and won't change. Most regulars in the newsgroup either
killfile Reef Fish or otherwise ignore his posts. That is why you don't
see many replies to him. Ignore him and leave sick people like Reef
Fish, clint and JP who need professional help, be in their own little
world talking to the air or each other.

--
Charles

All the aforementioned are in my killfile. RF has been for years---just be
thankful you were not one of his students!!!!!

Old December 25th, 2006, 08:08 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
JP[_3_]

"Dorothy" wrote in message
Dear Mr Reef Fish,

I browse this board fairly often as I am a great fan of cruising. I

decided
I had to reply to you after seeing many of your posts. You are a real

looser
who has nothing better to do than continually critizize Ray the travel

agent
and I guess any other Ray who falls under your guns. Don't you have

anything
better to do with your time. Perhaps another cause, such as global warming
or AIDS in Africa.
What the hell do you care what Ray posts about the cruise industry. Most

of
us find his posts informative. Don't read them if the get your blood
pressure up. Please, grow up and move on.

GLOBAL WARMING????? Dot? Dottie? Dorothy? You mean that wonderful weather
that I am experiencing this winter on the East Coast? I've saved a fortune
on heating my house....I've used less than 1/4 tank of fuel oil since the
tank was filled last February....I played with the dog in the backyard
yesterday with nothing on but a tee-shirt, shoes and shorts...infact, if it
is sunny tomorrow, I may fire up the lawnmower and cut the grass, because
the darn stuff is actually growing in December.
So far, I'm all for GLOBAL WARMING and not concerned, since there is
absolutely NOTHING HUMANS CAN DO ABOUT IT. The only bad item I can see in
the immediate future, is that next winter, my fuel oil company will raise
the price of heating oil BECAUSE THEY DID NOT MAKE ENOUGH MONEY THIS WINTER.
As for AIDS in AFRICA? I suggest the people be informed that, they can be
fully protected from AIDS, if they do the following:
(1) Don't have sex with prostitutes.
(2) Avoid using illegal drugs, which are illegal for a reason.
(3) Avoid having homosexual sex.
Why should money be spent to help people, who contact AIDS because of
illegal and sick activity??

JP

Old December 25th, 2006, 08:12 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
JP[_3_]

"Dorothy" wrote in message
Dear Mr Reef Fish,

I browse this board fairly often as I am a great fan of cruising. I

decided
I had to reply to you after seeing many of your posts. You are a real

looser
who has nothing better to do than continually critizize Ray the travel

agent
and I guess any other Ray who falls under your guns. Don't you have

anything
better to do with your time. Perhaps another cause, such as global warming
or AIDS in Africa.
What the hell do you care what Ray posts about the cruise industry. Most

of
us find his posts informative. Don't read them if the get your blood
pressure up. Please, grow up and move on.

During my soapbox speech on AIDS and the beautiful weather, I forgot to
mention, that reef fish is one of the people on this NG who makes the most
sense about different issues.

JP

Old December 25th, 2006, 08:14 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Reef Fish[_4_]

lj wrote:
"Charles" wrote in message
d...
In article , Dorothy
wrote:

I browse this board fairly often as I am a great fan of cruising. I

decided
I had to reply to you after seeing many of your posts. You are a real

looser

I advise not replying to Reef Fish.

The typical gratuitious recommendation of a Mental Midget who thinks
imitating an ostrich with his head dug deeply where the sun don't
shine is a smart thing to do.

Most regulars in the newsgroup either
killfile Reef Fish or otherwise ignore his posts.

Probably true. That's a PROOF of the anti-intellectual atmosphere
of the rec.travel.cruises group. Queen O'Boyle said it, many times.
Even Dickhead said it, but his killfile is always broken. Now
Charles. Yet they advice "IGNORE HIS POSTS".

If don't READ what Reef Fish post, on what basis do you base your
judgment on what you DIDN'T read.

That's ALMOST as ridiculous a Jean O'Bolye who advice others
that "his information is always false" after she said she had me
killfiled and DON'T read my posts.

That's the mind of mineless Mental Midgets and Idiots that populate
this group, friends of spammer and unethical conspirators the likes
of Ray Goldenberg.

--
Charles

All the aforementioned are in my killfile. RF has been for years---just be
thankful you were not one of his students!!!!!

Thus spaketh the blind ostrich who had his head for years where the
sun don't shine, now giving proof that he is as stupid as the rest of
the ostriches.

As for "one of my students", there are MANY professionals in
Statistics in the sci.stat.math, sci.stat.edu, and sci.stat.consult
groups who WISHED they had been one of my students.

This month's top posters (sci.stat.math)
222 "Reef Fish"
103 == unanimously declared "most ignorant"
34 Greg Heath == 2nd ranked all-time Quack and noise maker
31 == 2nd most ignorant and 3rd ranked Quack.

This month's top posters (in sci.stat.edu)
73 Reef Fish
17 == Greg Heath, disgrace to Brown.edu
13 == All time biggest Quack and
malpractice
9 == M.D. non statistician who suffer from
multipersonality
schzophrenia.

This month's top posters (in sci.stat.consult)
67 Reef Fish
18 Greg Heath == see sci.stat.math. Industry consultant
malpractician.
11 Ray Koopman == non-statistician who often has useful things to
say
11 == Chief Quack of all three groups.

Thus, you can see, that the NEXT top posters in all htose groups are
the statistical Quacks, those who malpractice, with only one exception
-- Ray Koopman.

It's typical as in rec.travel.cruises that the next to top posters
are the ones who made the most NOISE, with the LEAST
substance of discussion to offer.

This month's top posters
93 Reef Fish
87 == Sue and Kevin spealists in chit-chat
70 == the hypocritical ostrich Charles
61 Tom K, man of much noise and little facts

For ALL these group, the useful contributors (other than myself)
are a few in the lower frequecy-ranks of these groups of those
not in the Top 10.

I was not even in the Top 10 of this group until Mental midgets like
Charles and a few others started picking on my posts which they
did NOT read!

It's USENET. It's newsgroups. It's the favorite playground of
internet Mental Midgets!

-- Reef Fish Bob.

Old December 25th, 2006, 09:24 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Jean O'Boyle

"Dorothy" wrote in message
Dear Mr Reef Fish,

I browse this board fairly often as I am a great fan of cruising. I
decided I had to reply to you after seeing many of your posts. You are a
real looser who has nothing better to do than continually critizize Ray
the travel agent and I guess any other Ray who falls under your guns.
Don't you have anything better to do with your time. Perhaps another
cause, such as global warming or AIDS in Africa.
What the hell do you care what Ray posts about the cruise industry. Most
of

us find his posts informative. Don't read them if the get your blood
pressure up. Please, grow up and move on.

Dorothy,
My advice to you is to kill file him...You see, I USED to read his posts..
But it got to the point that he called everyone who disagreed with him, even
those who did not, ignorant; while he proclaimed himself to be the
undisputed absolute authority on everything. His narcissistic opinions of
himself, as a know it all, made him really believe that he was never wrong,
even though he constantly misspelled and used poor English. It was amusing
that whenever HE did it, he claimed it to be a *typo* but when ever someone
else did, he accused them of having no or little education ...Egotistical
judge and jury best describe him...He cannot fathom the fact that people
just do NOT WANT to read his opinions or his constant words of self love and
have decided to kill file him as I and many others have, so he resorted to
name calling...comparing those who kill filed him to ostriches with their
heads in the sand...He can't accept the fact that it is our CHOICE not to
have to hear his continuous bragging and self love and feel that what he had
to contribute was not worth enduring it... He has never learned that the
truly intelligent are too modest to talk about themselves...They prove their
worth by speaking intelligently, not expressing demeaning criticism of
others and certainly no name calling...His rants were always filled with
name calling or school bully name changing. I guess some people never grow
up no matter what their age. The only times that I see his posts now are
when they are included in someone else's that I read and just from that, I
know that my kill file is still the right place for him.

--Jean

Old December 25th, 2006, 10:12 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Reef Fish[_4_]

Jean O'Boyle wrote:
"Dorothy" wrote in message
Dear Mr Reef Fish,

I browse this board fairly often as I am a great fan of cruising. I
decided I had to reply to you after seeing many of your posts. You are a
real looser who has nothing better to do than continually critizize Ray
the travel agent and I guess any other Ray who falls under your guns.
Don't you have anything better to do with your time. Perhaps another
cause, such as global warming or AIDS in Africa.
What the hell do you care what Ray posts about the cruise industry. Most
of

us find his posts informative. Don't read them if the get your blood
pressure up. Please, grow up and move on.

Dorothy,
My advice to you is to kill file him...You see, I USED to read his posts..

All my comments to Charles apply to THIS Mental Midge ostrich who
had her head where the sun don't shine except reading coming out
to talk about posts she HAD NEVER READ -- mine.

The only times that I see his posts now are
when they are included in someone else's that I read and just from that, I
know that my kill file is still the right place for him.

--Jean

Any IDIOT could have deducd THAT, about your second-hand reading.

An brilliant as you are, you would make others think that those posts
by OTHER ostriches are indicative what I POSTED when they
haven't read them either, or by FLAMERS who chose to clip a
snippet of what I post and LEAVE OUT all of the information and
pertinent portions of my posts.

I KNOW you are juvenile, from your head in the sand alone.

But you proved yourself to be even MORE STUPID that merely
choosing to be a blind ostrich.

You even told others NOT to read my posts because of my
misinformation (a completely false conjecture on your part)
when you have NOT read most of my posts.

Just get back to your chit-chat with the other Old Ladies in
this group. For YOU, this is a group for personal chit-chat
that belongs to EMAIL. Instead, you use it as if there is
information in what you post.

Chrissy, the TA and frequent contributor to this group in the
past years said it well when you referred to your as Queen O'Boil
and exposed many (but not all) of your acts of stupidity in this
group.

To Queen O'Boil and other voluntary blink ostriches whose heads
are placed by themselves in where the sun don't shine, you LOSE
your privilege of commenting on MY posts when you don't read
my post, except for second-third hand warmed over snippets of
flames from others.

That's called the FIrst Axiom of a Responsible Discussant --
to read what was written before inserting your feet in your mouth.

-- Reef Fish Bob,

Old December 26th, 2006, 02:21 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Surfer E2468

Reef fish should stick his head under water,and 3 times and pull it out
2

cruise lover