20-somethings looking for funding to roam the globe?

Old February 22nd, 2007, 09:32 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Colleen

Default 20-somethings looking for funding to roam the globe?

My name is Colleen and I wrote a book called DELAYING THE REAL WORLD.
My publishing company just announced they're offering 3,500$ for a
twentysomething who proposes a gutsy and worthwhile adventure. I
cannot win this award, but perhaps you can. For more information, you
can go to www.delayingtherealworld.com, or read below.

The Delay the Real World Fellowship Is Back!

Win $3,500 to Avoid The Cubicle

Tell us what YOU would do if you could postpone the 9-5 work week and
we just might make your dreams for adventure come true.

Apply for the Delay the Real World Fellowship 2007 and you'll be in
the running for a $3,500 grant towards your very own bold,
exhilarating, and fulfilling experience of a lifetime.

2006 winner Daniela Papi used her $3,000 prize to live in Cambodia and
continue her work with PEPY Ride, which supports educational projects
in developing countries and disaster relief areas.

This year it could be you so click here to enter today!

Find out more about Delaying the Real World by Colleen Kinder.

Dream big. Be gutsy. Dare to do it.

Old February 23rd, 2007, 01:37 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
Newby

"Colleen" wrote in message
oups.com...
My name is Colleen and I wrote a book called DELAYING THE REAL WORLD.
My publishing company just announced they're offering 3,500$ for a
twentysomething who proposes a gutsy and worthwhile adventure.

[snipped]

Age discrimination!