Stealing a laptop Advice needed

Old October 7th, 2009, 11:19 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Violet Gail Eldridge

Default Stealing a laptop Advice needed

On Mon, 05 Oct 2009 13:33:39 -0700, Ray Goldenberg wrote:

On Mon, 05 Oct 2009 15:26:57 -0500, Borked Psuedo Mailed
wrote:

Goggleberg's first post since returning from his multiday absence (oh
how wonderful the past days have been with no Ray Googleberg
spamvertising) is an attack on John Sisker.

Hi Chrissy,

Hi Ben

It was not my first post since returning from Ireland. I see you are
forging Sue's name to attempt to stir up the group and only got John
to fall for it. I guess you can now go back to posting fake death
notices to try and start up something.

Right on it, Ben.

--
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nm0tugjJs_A
Old October 7th, 2009, 11:20 PM posted to rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.drugs.hard,alt.support.ocd,alt.abortion,rec.travel.cruises
Violet Gail Eldridge

On Fri, 02 Oct 2009 00:30:14 -0400, Rob Cypher wrote:

Hi, Rob. I hope you overdose like Chris Farley.

Hello Alex Cain. I hope Chad piledrives you to hell.

Alex Cain is "w" who is Chrissy Cruiser who is Frank Camper.
--
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nm0tugjJs_A
Old October 8th, 2009, 01:30 PM posted to rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.drugs.hard,alt.support.ocd,alt.abortion,rec.travel.cruises
Orson Wells as CitizenCain

"Violet Gail Eldridge" wrote in
message ...
On Fri, 02 Oct 2009 00:30:14 -0400, Rob Cypher wrote:

Hi, Rob. I hope you overdose like Chris Farley.

Hello Alex Cain. I hope Chad piledrives you to hell.

Alex Cain is "w" who is Chrissy Cruiser who is Frank Camper.
--
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nm0tugjJs_A

What the **** are you talking about, and who the **** are you besides an
idiot?

Old October 11th, 2009, 06:57 PM posted to rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.drugs.hard,alt.support.ocd,alt.abortion,rec.travel.cruises
Violet Gail Eldridge

On Thu, 8 Oct 2009 08:30:17 -0400, Orson Wells as CitizenCain wrote:

"Violet Gail Eldridge" wrote in
message ...
On Fri, 02 Oct 2009 00:30:14 -0400, Rob Cypher wrote:

Hi, Rob. I hope you overdose like Chris Farley.

Hello Alex Cain. I hope Chad piledrives you to hell.

Alex Cain is "w" who is Chrissy Cruiser who is Frank Camper.
--
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nm0tugjJs_A

What the **** are you talking about, and who the **** are you besides an
idiot?

I'm the head of UTA and you are an assclown. All is straight now.

FJC
--
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nm0tugjJs_A
Old October 18th, 2009, 10:44 PM posted to rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.drugs.hard,alt.support.ocd,alt.abortion,rec.travel.cruises
sk3tchA

OK, Dr. Baf,

Here's what I know about electronic loss prevention systems. The
sensors by the door WILL go off if you hold the laptop over your head,
unless you remove the magnetic strip, then you can walk through like
nothing. The magnetic strip is usually very thin, like a piece of
tape. It's usually white, with a black line on it. The trouble with
this is that it's an easy matter to conceal this tape just about
anywhere (including inside the laptop). If the "wires" attached to the
laptop are just steel cables, you can just simply cut them. If not,
you can simply cut them and walk away, to see if an alarm goes off.
About USB connected systems, I don't know. Some people I know have put
laptops and flat screen TVs in a cart and simply walked out the door.
Maybe a backpack would be better. If you can slip into the stockroom
with the laptop, you might just be able to jet out the back door of
the place, or even through the 'puter in the trash, and retreive it
from the dumpster later that night. Also, I don't know what the laws
are where you are, but here in Massachusetts, larceny of property
worth over $250 is a felony, while petty larceny is a misdemeanor, and
not a jailable offense. If you could create a significant enough
distraction in the store to get the attention of store detectives,
this could help. A 500 ct string of firecrackers with an extra inch or
so of fuse should suffice, maybe something like a 100 shot saturn
missle battery (commercially available fireworks) should instantly get
everyone's attention.
Also, you might try getting one legally. I think certain ISPs
offer free Dell netbooks with a service contract.

Be good, and if you can't be good, be good at it.
regards,
sk3tch