Laptop connection advice for a Brit.

Old November 23rd, 2003, 08:23 PM
Dave

Default Laptop connection advice for a Brit.

Hi There

Thanks to everyone who replied with details for
connecting my laptop,its been very helpful.I contacted the hotel and
it is a RJ45 connection and they connect it for AUD$15 a day,which
seems OK as i'll only need it for locating places while we're on
holiday in melbourne and posting back pics.

Hope we're still made welcome after Saturdays win in Sydney,bloody
typical just when you expect them to do the usual they go and
win.....a very un British thing to do,next it'll be the
ashes......NOT!!!.

Dave Rowberry

Old November 24th, 2003, 03:47 AM
Peter Webb

Hope we're still made welcome after Saturdays win in Sydney,bloody
typical just when you expect them to do the usual they go and
win.....a very un British thing to do,next it'll be the
ashes......NOT!!!.

Funnily enough, the opinion in Australia is that you deserved to win, and
most people here seem genuinely happy that you did. A very un Australian
reaction to a sporting loss!

Old November 24th, 2003, 10:41 AM
Daniel Bowen

"Peter Webb" wrote in message
u...
Hope we're still made welcome after Saturdays win in Sydney,bloody
typical just when you expect them to do the usual they go and
win.....a very un British thing to do,next it'll be the
ashes......NOT!!!.

Funnily enough, the opinion in Australia is that you deserved to win, and
most people here seem genuinely happy that you did. A very un Australian
reaction to a sporting loss!

Not at all. It's been 37 years since the English won anything of note. If
they don't occasionally win something they might not feel like showing up
for their usual thrashing :-)

Daniel
--
Daniel Bowen, Melbourne, Australia
Email: dbowen at custard dot net dot au

Old November 25th, 2003, 12:26 AM
FREESPIRIT

The English are without doubt a great team. no question there. Even tho im
an aussie i freely admit they were the better side, Congratulations to the
brits..

"Daniel Bowen" wrote in message
. ..

u...