Need Seattle Hotel Info

Old April 9th, 2004, 07:39 AM
Brian K

Default Need Seattle Hotel Info

I am planning a cruise from Seattle to Alaska in September 2004. I will
be flying in the day before so I can do a little sight seeing. I'd like
something in the $90.00 - $100.00 range and maybe a little over.
Location? Somewhere close to Pier 30 and or the waterfront attractions.

Please I am only interested in lodging. Don't tell me about attractions
or places to eat. I have already researched those.

Thanks.

--
________
To email me, Edit "xt" from my email address.

Old April 9th, 2004, 08:03 PM
Mike O'sullivan

"Brian K" wrote in message
nk.net...
I am planning a cruise from Seattle to Alaska in September 2004. I will
be flying in the day before so I can do a little sight seeing. I'd like
something in the $90.00 - $100.00 range and maybe a little over.
Location? Somewhere close to Pier 30 and or the waterfront attractions.

Try Moore's Hotel. It's cheaper than that and it's close to Pike Place
market

Old April 10th, 2004, 10:41 PM
Debbie

Thanks for this Mike, looks good. I was looking for somewhere in Seattle
that was central and inexpensive. We will be coming in from Victoria on the
ferry, I've had a look at a map, but can you tell me if the hotel is near
the Ferry Terminal?

Debbie

Old April 11th, 2004, 12:29 AM

ttt

Old April 11th, 2004, 06:37 AM
Brian K

On 04/09/2004 3:03 PM Mike O'sullivan wrote:

"Brian K" wrote in message
ink.net...

I am planning a cruise from Seattle to Alaska in September 2004. I will
be flying in the day before so I can do a little sight seeing. I'd like
something in the $90.00 - $100.00 range and maybe a little over.
Location? Somewhere close to Pier 30 and or the waterfront attractions.

Try Moore's Hotel. It's cheaper than that and it's close to Pike Place
market

Thanks Mike. I checked out Moore Hotel's web page. Either the photos
don't do the rooms justice or, they are very spartan. Perhaps someone
can comment on places midway between Pike's Place and Pier 30?

--
________

Old April 11th, 2004, 08:55 AM
Mike O'sullivan

"Brian K" wrote in message
ink.net...
On 04/09/2004 3:03 PM Mike O'sullivan wrote:

Thanks Mike. I checked out Moore Hotel's web page. Either the photos
don't do the rooms justice or, they are very spartan. Perhaps someone
can comment on places midway between Pike's Place and Pier 30?

Yes it is fairly basic, but clean and safe, and good value. I use it because
it's close to the Victoria Clipper terminal.

Old April 11th, 2004, 10:04 AM
Mike O'sullivan

"Debbie" wrote in message
Thanks for this Mike, looks good. I was looking for somewhere in Seattle
that was central and inexpensive. We will be coming in from Victoria on

the
ferry, I've had a look at a map, but can you tell me if the hotel is near
the Ferry Terminal?

Website he http://www.moorehotel.com/

When you say the ferry I assume you mean the Victoria Clipper? Pier 69 I
believe. As near as I can remember, turn right from the terminal, walk along
Alaskan Way, turn left up Leonora Street, right on 2nd and the Mooore Hotel
is on the corner with Virginia. about 10 to 15 minutes.

Useful map he

http://tinyurl.com/2m5qz.

Old April 11th, 2004, 02:25 PM
Debbie