Carnival

Old September 17th, 2003, 10:04 PM
TBird

Default Carnival

As a former travel agent - I refused to sell Carnival after they offered no
customer satisfaction to two of my unhappy clients who'd had a miserable, and
even frightening cruise on Carnival. Carnivals response was totally
inappropriate. I don't know if that's changed or not, but I will not abide
poor customer service.

TBird ---- yuck
~~~~~~~
One of the Four Horsewomen of the ATH Gutter
Old September 17th, 2003, 10:47 PM
Mason Barge

On Wed, 17 Sep 2003 14:57:29 GMT, "Christy Bennington"
wrote:

I'm asking for subjective opinions. We are as follows so you understand our
mindset:

Dad, Mom, 3 girls ages 11, 8 and 2. Dh and I cruised RCCL Song of America
Western Caribbean 7 nights for our honeymoon in 1991. We LOVED it!

[snip]

It's really kind of a silly question when you sit back and consider
the obvious. You liked RCL and didn't like Carnival -- so book
another RCI cruise.

Mason Barge

"If this is coffee, please bring me some tea. If this is tea, please bring me some coffee."
-- Abraham Lincoln
Old September 17th, 2003, 10:53 PM
Mason Barge

Default just booked

On Wed, 17 Sep 2003 13:22:49 -0500, Gayle A Kortright
wrote:

Yippee! We just booked our dream cruise (Alaska) for May 22, 04 on the
Diamond Princess. This has been our dream for many years and it's finally
coming true. Of course, mom is going too (there's no way she'd let me out
of the house without her!) and so is a former co-worker of mine. Can't
wait.

Gayle -------jumping up and down for joy!!

You will have a WONDERFUL time!

Old September 17th, 2003, 11:27 PM
Christy Bennington

Since I clearly stated I was looking for subjective opinions and also
wondered aloud if I was missing something I fail to see the silliness.

--
Christy
Phil 4:13

Old September 17th, 2003, 11:28 PM
Christy Bennington

Thanks. Just for the record, our Port Canaveral cruise had the trailer
trash.

--
Christy
Phil 4:13

Old September 17th, 2003, 11:36 PM
villa deauville

Well Mason lets see.I've been on this cruise, that cruise, the other
cruise and and have noticed on all these cruises people are people.
Had the Captain of the Mercury carry my lunch tray out on deck, pull
out my chair for me to sit on, have met people from all walks of life on
a ship even a grandson of a worker who helped build the Panama.

SUNNY..........is so busy boarding a ship has no time to analyze who is
"better class "

S'nd I

Old September 17th, 2003, 11:58 PM
Mason Barge

On Wed, 17 Sep 2003 22:27:02 GMT, "Christy Bennington"
wrote:

Since I clearly stated I was looking for subjective opinions and also
wondered aloud if I was missing something I fail to see the silliness.

Sorry, didn't mean any offense. I'd take RCL. You might try the
Carnival Spirit class though (Spirit, Legend, Pride) which has been
getting good reviews from a lot of people on this board.

Old September 18th, 2003, 01:54 AM
Christy Bennington

No offense taken. (Sometimes I hate this medium. It always look like I'm
being snide.) I was just confused as to the silliness. I'm just interested
in other opinions. Thanks for yours!

--
Christy
Phil 4:13