Caribbean travel is dangerous !

Old November 19th, 2004, 03:50 AM
Andy Weaks

foo wrote:

If this is a fine representation of the kind of people who voted for Bush,
then we're in even worse trouble than I imagined.

"Jim Johnson" wrote in message

You are the one who needs an Optirectomy... You definitely need to cut

the

cord that runs between your retina and your asshole because you really

have

a ****ty outlook on life.

Later looser.. have a good next 4 years...

Johnson is a perfect representation of the right wing that voted for bush.

Old November 19th, 2004, 03:53 AM
Andy Weaks

Jim Johnson wrote:

hahhah.. Obviously you aint's been on the internet long.. if you think my
moniker is real....

chicken **** to top it all off too. Figures
Old November 19th, 2004, 03:53 AM
Andy Weaks

Old November 19th, 2004, 03:53 AM
Andy Weaks

Old November 19th, 2004, 03:56 AM
Andy Weaks

Jim Johnson wrote:

Don't tell me a pioneering Republican like you doesn't have the balls to
say who you are ....... surely such powerful beliefs cannot be held by a
wimp. Never! Hiding behind n electronic screen. How sad and pathetic, But
wait - we wouldn't want you to blow your cover. Keep at it big man.
Remember - your day will come. Stay hidden!
TW
--
TomW
Dorset

As I said, anyone who's been around the internet any time "at all"
"KNOWS" you never use your real name... If you like junk mail you do use
your name Tom W Dorset, or maybe you ought to allow someone all your credit
info.. I mean it would be nice if I knew your name Tom W Dorset and your
server at demon.co.uk you'd think I could attempt a breaking to your
computer using a lot of those dynamic IPs they use, and then plant a bug and
steal your credit card numbers..

Paranoid ******* too. Must use Microsoft ****.