For sale: Vacation Package to New Zealand (from Singapore) 9th - 21st Sept

Old August 11th, 2004, 02:30 AM
SChew

Default For sale: Vacation Package to New Zealand (from Singapore) 9th - 21st Sept

We had earlier purchased a tour package for *two* to New Zealand (from
Singapore) but we are now unable to travel due to work commitments.

This is a free and easy vacation package, which includes a return
international flights between Singapore and New Zealand, as well as
domestic flights between Auckland and Christchurch. The package also
includes several nights of hotel stay and car rental.

The itinerary is listed below. The itinerary is fixed, although you
can extend the hotel stay and car rental.

I'm willing to let this go for about S$1300, although the price is
negotiable. Please make me an offer by emailing to
(as I don't check the newsgroups
regularly). If you'd like to take this up, we can go to Air NZ's
Singapore office to make the transfer.

Singapore- Auckland

9th Sept Thursday 8.20pm
10th Sept Auckland 10.10am
NZ 28

Auckland-Christchurch
11th Sept 11.45am
11th Sept 1.05pm
NZ 517

Christchurch-Auckland
18th Sept 10.30am
18th Sept 11.50am
NZ 510

Auck-Singpoare
21st Sept 11.55am
21st Sept 7pm
NZ 23

Car rental:
11th Sept Pickup Christchurch city depot 9am
17th Sept Dropoff Chirstchurch city depot 4pm

Hotel
Kingsgate Hotel Autolodge Christchurch
In: 10th Sept
Out: 12th Sept