Internet Travel Booking Sites: Europe to USA

Old December 8th, 2003, 11:17 PM
Simone

Default Internet Travel Booking Sites: Europe to USA

Does anyone have travel website recommendations for flights that are
geared towards travel from Europe to the USA/Canada? I am thinking of
sites similar to Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire, Cheaptickets (etc.).
Unfortunately, most of the sites of which I am aware will only allow
booking for the USA/Canada to Europe (and back).

Thank you,

Simone

ps. the above website is not currently maintained.
Old December 10th, 2003, 07:01 AM
bondipom

Originally posted by Simone

Does anyone have travel website recommendations for flights that are

geared towards travel from Europe to the USA/Canada? I am thinking of

sites similar to Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire, Cheaptickets (etc.).

Unfortunately, most of the sites of which I am aware will only allow

booking for the USA/Canada to Europe (and back).

Thank you,

Simone

ps. the above website is not currently maintained.

www.expedia.co.uk

www.ebookers.com

www.deckchair.co.uk

www.travelocity.co.uk

www.cheapflights.co.uk

www.opodo.co.uk

www.lastminute.com

should get you started. Not sure if you need a UK or European Credit
Card though. Otherwise lookup www.flightcentre.co.uk or
www.trailfinders.co.uk for telephone booking. Some do e-
tickets so delivery won't be a problem.

Otherwise try the airlines sites.

Old December 10th, 2003, 11:06 AM
Mark Hewitt

"Simone" wrote in message
om...
Does anyone have travel website recommendations for flights that are
geared towards travel from Europe to the USA/Canada? I am thinking of
sites similar to Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire, Cheaptickets (etc.).
Unfortunately, most of the sites of which I am aware will only allow
booking for the USA/Canada to Europe (and back).

Expedia will allow booking from anywhere to anywhere as far as I'm aware.
I'm in the UK and I've booked flights from here to the USA. Plus internal
flights in the USA (not the same trip). And paid for all in pounds.

Old December 10th, 2003, 01:05 PM
Keith Willshaw

"Simone" wrote in message
om...
Does anyone have travel website recommendations for flights that are
geared towards travel from Europe to the USA/Canada? I am thinking of
sites similar to Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire, Cheaptickets (etc.).
Unfortunately, most of the sites of which I am aware will only allow
booking for the USA/Canada to Europe (and back).

Thank you,

Simone

Expedia has European sites, www.travelocity.com can certainly
be used worldwide then there is www.cheaptickets.co.uk/

Frankly a google search will yield you dozens of sites.

Keith