Croatia - accommodation on the adriatic coast

Old September 13th, 2003, 06:45 PM
HrM

Default Croatia - accommodation on the adriatic coast

This year Croatia is the best destination for summer vacation. On the
Mediteran coast situated Pakostane very nice place where is one and only
Club Med in Croatia.
We are very close to 3 National parks and one Park of natrue with the
biggest natural lake in Croatia.
We offer to you apartments for 4-5 persons with 2 bedrooms, kitchen and
livingroom, and very nice view to Kornati islands.
Croatia is very close to all parts of Europe and our guests are from Italy,
Germany, Austria, Hungary, Slovenia, France, Belgium...
For more informations please visit our web site and dont hesitate to contact
us on email or telephone.
http://app-rincic.tripod.com
http://www.welcome-to-pakostane.tk
http://www.pakostane-apartments.tk
http://web.vip.hr/hmlinaric.vip

Pakoštane is situated on the Adriatic coast and the coast of Vrana lake on
the other side. Pakostane is also close to 3 national parks: Kornati, Krka
and Paklenica, and also close to 2 Parks of natu Vrana lake ( the biggest
natural lake in the Croatia very rich of fish and birds ).
You can visit old Dalmatian cities Zadar,Šibenik and Biograd.
We offer you apartments for 2-5 people with full equiption. Also is parking
place for all our guests and SATV in each apartment. Also, there is very
nice view to islands and sea in front of Pakostane.
For more information please visit our web site.