Tell me that I am not crazy

Old September 17th, 2003, 09:33 AM
zsazsa2010

Default Tell me that I am not crazy

Recent events in my life mean that I have the oppotunity to travel. However
this was completely unlplanned and I am therefore very uncertain as to
wehther this is in anway senible. Money wise I can probley lay my hands on
flights plus about 1000 pounds. What I was wonfdering is how sucessful can
someone be at going to the pacific, say Fiji and attempting to crew around
for some time. Has anyone got any hints or tips

Old September 18th, 2003, 02:46 AM
Sam Salmon

In saw your post on LP TT but was unable to answer because I have been
banned there so many times my IP# is blocked.
Yes Fiji is a wonderful place to visit-but you must get off the beaten
track and visit some of the more unique less travelled
Islands-Taveuni/Kadavu/Ovalau and the like.
If you do a search on the LP TT of old posts there's all kinds of
info-also www.fijiguide.com has lots of suggestions.
If you find your way to Jona's Paradise Resort on Ono Island just off
Kadavu you'll never want to leave-this I promise.

Old September 19th, 2003, 12:49 AM
Todd

I'm curious as to why you're getting banned from LP TT. It doesn't seem
like the admins are too trigger happy about banning people, unless you're
spamming them.

Old September 22nd, 2003, 04:24 AM
Sam Salmon

The Canada Branch is ruled by the monster bitch 'Amyluv' who has scoured
the place clean of anyone with any opinions that aren't as bland and
****ty as her own.
The hag has never been near Canada-can't find it on a map-but has
managed to expunge any trace of Canadian humour, irony or personality.
The personalities that made the Canada Branch have all been
banned-Walu/Pyrrhea/Wideworld/Nexus-others like 'Spadina' have publicly
denounced Amyluv have been banned as soon as she reads the posts.
She refuses to answer an emails about the subject and PM are simlarly
ignored.
It's bland, bland, bland corporate image keep your head down or it'll be
chopped off.