? Breezes Runaway Bay, Jamica for aniversary trip

Old October 18th, 2003, 09:34 PM
RHall

Default ? Breezes Runaway Bay, Jamica for aniversary trip

As a diver I agree that Jamaica is not a great diving destination, but the
diving at Breezes Runaway Bay is decent and to me it compared well to diving
in Cancun. It is by no means the equal of Turks, the Caymans, or even
Cozumel... but for one tank dives while on a fun all-inclusive vacation it
is doable, considering how nice the rest of the vacation is at BRB.

All the places recommended in the previous post would have excellent diving,
and all are nice resorts as well. I have stayed at all of them except for
Allegro. I do think you will find that all of them ( not sure of Allegro!)
are a LOT more expensive than Breezes Runaway Bay. Especially since diving
is an extra charge at the CM Villages. (Equipment and boats are sure nicer
at the CM Villages!)

If your goal is great diving... no question Turks or San Salvador (Columbus
Isle) are clearly better, but if you are looking for a more affordable trip
with some decent diving Jamaica is not all that bad.

Respect!
Roy

Old November 7th, 2003, 11:28 PM
R Kraft

Breezes Runaway Bay is the only SuperClubs that now includes 2 tank
dives daily with the package.

You might also consider Breezes Curacao. They have diving comparable
to some of the best in the Caribbean plus all the benefits of an
all-inclusive resort.

Randy Kraft
www.divebreezes.com