Six Hours in SLC

Old September 4th, 2004, 11:43 AM
Icono Clast

SP Cook wrote:
"Roger B." wrote in message
The last time I was in SLC, the LDS Church (Mormons) had a booth where
they would take people with more than a three hour lay-over by van on
a tour of the Mormon Tabernacle (non-Mormons are not allowed in the
Temple). Promised to get you back to the airport for your flight.
Its free, and while I am sure you get a religious message out of it,
Mormons are soft-sellers. Might be interesting.

That would be an excellent thing to do!

Salt Lake City does more for tourists than any other place I've ever
been. I've taken the Mormon tour and found it well worth the while.
They do a lot of good things in a lot of good ways.

But they're also Mormons with a philosophy that's differs from what
most people believe. That does not, however, negate the good works
they do.
Thank God I'm an atheist.
http://geocities.com/dancefest/ http://geocities.com/iconoc/
ICQ: http://wwp.mirabilis.com/19098103 IClast at SFbay Net

Old September 5th, 2004, 01:57 PM
Shawn Hearn

In article ,
"Roger B." wrote:

Delta has managed to put me on about the last flight out
of Florida in the morning (8 airports are closing tomorrow).
The downside is a 6 hr. layover in Salt Lake City. Does
anyone have any thoughts on how to kill that time? [R]

Sit and read a good book.