Vermont has roads less travelled

Old August 31st, 2004, 05:12 PM
Johnny Mac

Default Vermont has roads less travelled

New England can be a traffic problem during foliage season, especially over
the Columbus Day Weekend. But the plus side is that, the roads are less
travelled in Vermont. Vibrant colors, county fairs, and the folks work hard
to make you welcome. If you can choose to drive midweeks, and stay put on
weekends, you can avoid traffic jams. If you will travel on weekends, please
book ahead, and enjoy the drive, knowing you will have a roof your head.

Our Lodge, The Cascades Lodge and Restaurant, is located on the Killington
Road, a less crowded Autumn resort in Vermont. The foliage season runs from
September 23 - October 21, with the peak falling somewhere between September
28 and October 12. Sorry, No guarantees.

We have great views from all rooms, and a central location in the Green
Mountains. We are rated 3 Diamond with AAA. We do accept AAA rates and AARP
discounts in the summer and fall. State tax is 9%, and a 9% service charge
will be added to your nightly rate.
--
Family owned and run by the MacKenzies, our lodge strives to make your stay
comfortable, safe and special.

The Best Breakfast in town and dinner is served in our award winning, Mobil
and AAA rated restaurant. And, to round out our onsite amenities, our lodge
has
* Indoor heated Pool,
* Hot Tub,
* Sauna,
* Exercise Room,
* Lounge and
* Massage Therapist

For Lodging Rates and more information, send email to:

John MacHardy
Cascades Lodge
58 Old Mill Road
Killington VT 05751
Toll Free: 1-800-345-0113
Phone: 1-802-422-3731
Fax: 1-802-422-3351
Website: www.cascadeslodge.com
Email:

Old August 31st, 2004, 06:54 PM
Patty Winter

In article ,
Johnny Mac wrote:

Our Lodge, [name deleted] is located on the Killington
Road, a less crowded Autumn resort in Vermont.

Please post commercial messages to the appropriate group,
rec.travel.marketplace.

Patty
Old August 31st, 2004, 09:42 PM
pantagruel

We have great views from all rooms, and a central location in the Green
Mountains. We are rated 3 Diamond with AAA. We do accept AAA rates and

AARP
discounts in the summer and fall. State tax is 9%, and a 9% service charge
will be added to your nightly rate.

Why do you add on a 9% service charge per night. Isn't that presumptuous of
you and doesn't increase the rate considerably, and what if one is not
pleased with service and wants a refund?

Old August 31st, 2004, 10:55 PM
Łą$„

"pantagruel" wrote in message
ink.net...

We have great views from all rooms, and a central location in the Green
Mountains. We are rated 3 Diamond with AAA. We do accept AAA rates and

AARP
discounts in the summer and fall. State tax is 9%, and a 9% service

charge
will be added to your nightly rate.

Why do you add on a 9% service charge per night. Isn't that presumptuous

of
you and doesn't increase the rate considerably, and what if one is not
pleased with service and wants a refund?
--

Why the 9% service charge? To tolerate twits such as yourself!! Oh, and if
you complain about the service and want a refund, I'd just smile and point

Old September 5th, 2004, 04:22 PM
Johnny Mac

I am sorry, fellow travelers. I posted this commercial come on erroneously
to this group.
Johnny Mac-